SAU Community

Temp Sensor Not Working, Car Wont Start

I am having an issue with my temp sensor, the power fc hand controller is just showing a line and not displaying a temp, obviously this is changing the map to a point that it wont start when its cold, problem is that the car is stuck at work, any one know of a way to by pass this reading to get the car started so i can get it home?

im probably wrong here, but isnt there a part where you adjust what the computer sees , like a reading for different temperatures, maybe someone can provide more, but looking on my power fc it looks like you could almost foul the power fc with the inputs for each temp.???

im probably wrong here, but isnt there a part where you adjust what the computer sees , like a reading for different temperatures, maybe someone can provide more, but looking on my power fc it looks like you could almost foul the power fc with the inputs for each temp.???

Yeah you can adjust inj vs wtr temp correction etc but I would just buy a new temp sensor.

The sensor I think fails low so will be seeing -30 degrees or something and dumping fuel into it to get it to start

Edit: sorry didnt see the bit about the car being stuck at work. You would need to bridge it with a resistor in between, not sure how many ohms it would have to be

Edited by 89CAL

I have already tried replacing both temp sensors but still nothing, there is no temp reading at all just a line where the temp should be.