SAU Community

Brisbane V Owners

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need to book table at Pancakes on the rocks....please confirm the below list.....

1. 4evershiva

2. FlyingEL

3. Sheldon

4. Vthirty5

5.Kolossus +1

6. Spencer

7.n15m0

8.Bradstreet

welcome mitchell....

1. 4evershiva

2. FlyingEL

3. Sheldon

4. Vthirty5

5.Kolossus +1

6. Spencer

7.n15m0

8.Bradstreet

9. mitch28

Edited by shiva

Need to book table at Pancakes on the rocks....please confirm the below list.....

1. 4evershiva

2. FlyingEL

3. Sheldon

4. Vthirty5

5.Kolossus +1

6. Spencer

7.n15m0

8.Bradstreet

are we going pancakes on the way to tweed or on the way back?

on the way to tweed....i know it might me too early but that way ve would get more spaces in the car park and wont have any issues grabbing a table as well.....thats my choice but if everyone wants it on the way back, i am cool with that as well....

Edited by shiva

Hey guys just a quick question. I'm selling my 19 inch forged rays Nissan rims with tyres as I've upgraded. Got a buyer for 1000 bucks. Is that too cheap ?? Can't really find much on net here for a price reference

Hey guys just a quick question. I'm selling my 19 inch forged rays Nissan rims with tyres as I've upgraded. Got a buyer for 1000 bucks. Is that too cheap ?? Can't really find much on net here for a price reference

What sort of condition? i've seen immaculate 18'' stock premium rims for $650 a set. I think they might be worth posible 2-300 more being Rays and bigger. Negotiate with the buyer

hey Mitch...I was the one that was thinking of buying them...u txted the pics to me. They're a good price for those wheels. I was thinking of getting them while waiting for my new set to arrive in Oct.

ok guys i am gonna book a table for 10 to 15 guys at the pancakes restaurant and we will have it on the way back......is that ok with all of you....

1. 4evershiva

2. FlyingEL

3. Sheldon

4. Vthirty5

5.Kolossus +1

6. Spencer

7.n15m0

8.Bradstreet

9. mitch28

10. 180 wanabe

11. Elton wong

12.Rossi

13. Cobey

14.Daniel tam

15.Kristina

16.Rick kim

17.Nathan davis

Edited by shiva

Personally if we are leaving yatala around 10:45am we should just head straight to pancakes for lunch. Should get there by 11:30am. If we head to point danger we would still need lunch and if we leave lunch till on the way back we would be starving. Might be some of us who need to head back after point danger too and miss pancakes if it was on the way back. Just a thought.