SAU Community

Brisbane V Owners

What do u guys think of driving through springbrook mountains after pancakes to point danger....will be an extra 75kms....just a thought or we can just stick to the normal plan....

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do u guys think of driving through springbrook mountains after pancakes to point danger....will be an extra 75kms....just a thought or we can just stick to the normal plan....

I don't mind the idea but remember its a saturday and there will be a lot of families travelling this route as well and with a group like ours we are bound to be stuck behind some other car doing 40km/h.

Maybe on the way back we could decide this as there are probably a few that are not too keen on the idea and can head back.

tony i will tell u...u missed it big time dude....we had a good cruise, great lunch and a good chat.....regarding the take away...pancakes are way too good that i had ur take away as well...lol...

tony i will tell u...u missed it big time dude....we had a good cruise, great lunch and a good chat.....regarding the take away...pancakes are way too good that i had ur take away as well...lol...

Why do you do this to me. My car will definitely be up mid September. Would be keen for a cruise in October.

Edited by Tony350