SAU Community

New Import Workshop In Canberra

Hey guys,

New to the SAU forums.

We just opened a new workshop in canberra working on iport cars and also your general cars

we are on facebook so jump on and check us out.

www.facebook/BnPCustoms

www.bnpcustoms.com.au

We are called BnP Customs

You can find us a Unit 4b, 3 Barrier st Fyshwick

cheers bren

post-96347-0-10091700-1341884157_thumb.jpg

Edited by bnpcustoms

We have experience in RB's, SR's, CA's, 4G's, JZ's Nearly everything but being a 2 man team we are limited as we have only just opened but we are planning on being at full operating potential in the next month or two.

At the moment we wont be running a Dyno but within the next year when we can garuntee the funds as well as the business will will be running a dyno to tune NISTUNE, HALTECH, POWER FC, VIPEC

The website is still being built as we are all doing everything ourselves incl building the website it doesnt quite look 100% but we will get there.

Edited by bnpcustoms

thanks guys,

We are currently open moday to friday 8:30 to 5:30 monday to friday and by appointment on saturdays

But swing past and check us out, bare in mind we only got the keys to the workshop 5 days ago and still setting everything up.

Yeah as drew said the website looks fine man.

Got a simple easy to find style to it.

You guys like your purple haha

I might drop in some time in the next few weeks and check out the place.

Good luck with everything if you respect the cars and are not in it just for the paycheck then I can see it going very well in the ACT

Hi, welcome.

I wish you well and like the idea I having choice in the A.C.T. Hope you understand I'm sure we all have questions

I see on the website the team started off doing friends cars and now have a following that requires a workshop.

Who will be doing your Dyno work after the bolt ons.

Anyone specific if engine rebuild requests come in

Same with Paint/Panel work

Where have the mechanic/s worked previously

What's the differentiator between yourselfs and ESP, Trojan or AutoTech

Best wishes on your new Shop and the time to establish yourselfs and reputation :thumbsup:

Richard

At the moment we can only do small paint and panel jobs but depending of what is required we will them refer from there or get it done at other places at our trade price and the same for dyno tuning we have our own tilt trailer to transport cars after bolting on mods until we sort out getting a dyno ourselves.

As for engine building we can do that ourselves and also if need be sorce someone to machine parts and get them reburbished.

We generally dont want to go in depth about who we are planning to use for cetain requirements as depending on what needs to be done at the time.

We want to differentiate ourselves from most of our other competitiors for being a drive in drive out style one stop shop.. From general servicing to full blown track cars.

Our mechanic has previously worked at kmart (apprenticeship) Paul whyte auto as well as bobjane and bridgestone also having built several engines and worked on a lot of imports in his spare time.

We also have a qualified wheel fitter, balancer and aligner with a import mechanical mind having owned imports himself.

But if anyone wants to swing past and have a look and a chat you are more than welcome we do want to have a good workshop in canberra for a decent price competing with SYD and MEL prices. Having owned a fair few imports myself as well I know how difficult it can be to get parts and work done at a affordable price.

Thanks for the response.

May drop in perhaps on a Friday evening during a meet and have chat.

The SAU folks I spoke with last weekend appreciate your shop allowing them to.

Cheers

Richard

I along with most always appreciate some competition in the very limited Canberra market.

So I hope you take this as helpful feedback: Your spelling in official communications and your website is bad. I'm not sure it meets the "proffesional" image you want to portray.

I know a workshop is about the quality of work they do, but if you can't be bothered running a basic spell check....

I would have given you guys a go with my car, but I went and moved to Brisbane. Glad to hear about another import mechanic shop opening up and giving some competition to other workshops and more choice for owners!

Thanks for the response.

May drop in perhaps on a Friday evening during a meet and have chat.

The SAU folks I spoke with last weekend appreciate your shop allowing them to.

Cheers

Richard

No problems, we are in the process of organising more meets here at the shop for Gumby and some of the TMP guys and SAU and Nissansilvia guys to all meet especially while it is cold. No I have access to SAU and more forums I will be posting mentioning when we plan on having open days and meets.

@a20089 Thanks for mentioning that I will take a closer look at that. And yes we do want to have a proffesional image but in haste of replying to people and even typing other things my spelling does get carried away.

Hey Bren, sorry dude.. I want to support you here but we have strict rules about Traders. Unless you pay the Traders fee, threads like this are not allowed or the forum would be full of them lol.

It's also not fair on the Traders who have done the right thing and are paying to advertise on here.

I'll just lock it for now, but will have to move it from view in a day or two..