SAU Community

R32 4 Four Door Wide Rear Fenders

CavemanNZ

Hey

Summer is coming up and I'm thinking I will paint my car for some cruising around.

I've chosen the paint, but my mate said to me why don't I think about getting some wide

fenders for my car. My car just looks standard at the moment with drift teks. I've seen tones with

wide front fenders but not rear. Just wondering if any1 has done this or seen it

If any1 has pics it be a great help

omg your car looks so mean. I hope my car look even half as good. love your colour too. how did u fit ?

haha thanks.

we glued them on, then shaved and glassed them onto the body, then bog. lots and lots of bog. took us about a month and a half to complete.

pay someone else to fit them....

easiest way :thumbsup:

but theres no fun in that :P

btw if you go to a wrecking yard, could you do me a favour and see if you can find any good condition interior pillar trims? hard finding these in aus as everyone throws them out lol

Oh real sounds like its going to be intresting but ill have fun did u have to cut the original guard at all ? and yeah ill keep my eye out if i go

to one.

have you heard of trademe.co.nz its like ebay but 4 NZ there tones of random skyline stuff on it and they sometime send stuff overseas

all ill say is, if you have the means for metal guards, do that. because with glass youre going to get ripples and you can bog them till you think its straight but youll still have some ripples here and there

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...