SAU Community

V Series Ebay Finds

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A touch of class eh? Looks the part and seems to be of decent quality material. I've just ordered one. I can deal with a nissan logo on the key...

Would it be as simple as taking it to a keycutting place to get it done or would they refuse it?

They claim that they do. Will find out soon. The materials seem to be of very good quality as well. Shall keep you in the loop then let you know when it arrives. May even organise a group buy if enough people are interested.

Sorry just saw this. Workplace filtering sucks ass. It's like being 12 again trying to guess the password to see some boobs lol. It's a OEM looking chrome Nissan badge but instead of Nissan it says "insane"

Sorry just saw this. Workplace filtering sucks ass. It's like being 12 again trying to guess the password to see some boobs lol. It's a OEM looking chrome Nissan badge but instead of Nissan it says "insane"

Haha so true mate, everything is blocked it's stupid. Even g35driver.com is blocked but g35driver.com/forums isn't ;)

That's mad, if i didn't like our cars debadged i'd like it more.

Yeah it's just funny I'd never have one. I prefer the sleek luxury sleeper kinda look. debadged and stickerless.

LIKE! I love getting people guessing about what car it is as they are rare as hell this far north.

• 2 weeks later...

Received the key and build quality seems awesome. Haven't got my car back yet so I can't see how well it works but looking at it and feeling it (and stabbing people in the office because I'm a child like that) it could quite easily be mistaken for an OEM product. Awesome-sauce!