SAU Community

New Stag Owner & New To Sau

Brick

Hey guys,

You may have seen me lurking around the forums the last few weeks. Anyway i just picked up the new beast on friday and loving it!! . its a Black 02 RS 250T Stocked as it has all the options i wanted, Dual sun roof, leather interior, Factory Momo steering wheel and a few others.

I have a few plans but nothing to crazy and will make sure i keep you all updated. Short term plans are some black 18s or 19s. Then Turbo back exhaust and Front mount and im sure a little intake modification while i'm at it.

Always keen for a cruise so hope to see some of you guys out there.

And yeah i live on the northern beaches of sydney, but work all over sydney, so keep an eye out for me and say hi if you see me. DSC00558.jpgDSC00557.jpg

Full aero kit, very nice. (I am biased though...) :)

haha yeah its a nice kit, this thing seriously has everything i wanted.

Oh yeah Scotty, this is the same Brick from M35stagea forum thats been talking to you about dump and exhaust stuff

damn you! there was nothing in black with all those options when i was looking! although i am happy with pearl white :)

Interested to see the momo wheel, never know that existed!

does anyone else have the mirror covers with the led indicators on them? ive yet to see anyone else with them

does anyone else have the mirror covers with the led indicators on them? ive yet to see anyone else with them

Yep Jetwreck has installed those mirror covers on his

Very nice mate! Good options too! Mirror Covers on mine as well! Shame, would have taken the rear spoiler over them.... : ( gotta love the aero kit though

Welcome brick, love them in black.

Mine has them too - I thought they were part of the aero kit?

Nice pick up, although I don't envy you with the colour, good luck keeping that clean!

Nup, additional option (my aero kit doesn't have them either)

Looks good mate.

I wish I had the time to keep a black car again.

Its called car wash cafe. They clean my car while i work in the cafe, makes it much easier ;)