SAU Community

N/a Skyline Question

Well Ive been reading, all the fuel consumption threads and not one of them really talked about AUTO na skylines.

So regarding the auto skylines, how much fuel do they take? L/km

Mods would just be 3" exhaust full.

I Have used the SEARCH feature, but it wasn't really helpfull.

Edit: what's better in fuel efficiency skylines na or supras na?

Edited by Nibibo

Not sure about autos, so I don't really have an answer to your main question. Wouldn't be DRASTICALLY different from manuals though, I wouldn't think... much more dependant upon your right foot imo.

The consensus around here is to go 2.25-2.5" for the catback though, 3" is probably bit too big. Loud as balls too.

Not firsthand experience, but I'd daresay NA supra will have similar fuel efficiency to the NA skylines, 9-13L/100km or so? So average it out as 11? Haha.

So I've been told that Supra's drink petrol like its water.

Well I can give you the exact answer your looking for.

I get a good 425KM running on a full tank of Premium 98 before the empty light comes on. I believe it could do at least 450KM before I start running on fumes, but I tend not to risk it, although I do plan to run completely dry until my 34 becomes dehydrated to the point the engine shuts off just to see the MAXIMUM it can do on a full tank.

Gotta get myself a Jerry can first.

But to answer your question, 425KM on full tank of 98. Auto R34 25GT with RB25DE, no mods. Costs me about $140 a week though to run, since it's my daily and I drive it to city and back most days.

But do you really have to put 98, $140 week is alot

You don't NEED to. I drive it at least 3 hours a day to and from work so I do use it a bit more than others would. You don't have to use 98, in fact RB25DE is recommended to use premium 95 (what it says on my engine plate anyway). You could also use premium 91 or E10 fuels. Although it isn't recommended since they are dirtier fuels and can give you engine problems later on.

You can pay less for fuel if you drive it less, Keep in kind that I drive it quite often.

You don't NEED to. I drive it at least 3 hours a day to and from work so I do use it a bit more than others would. You don't have to use 98, in fact RB25DE is recommended to use premium 95 (what it says on my engine plate anyway). You could also use premium 91 or E10 fuels. Although it isn't recommended since they are dirtier fuels and can give you engine problems later on.

You can pay less for fuel if you drive it less, Keep in kind that I drive it quite often.

Cheers man

than why are you looking at Supra's?

I think this little man doesn't like hatches like Pulsar, corollas and things like that. I think this guy wants a liftback.

Durr pulsars come in sedan form or coupe

Yea I know that, but they look horrible and I really don't want to spend money, on body kits and that. Where as the skyline/supras body just looks nice stock