Make and Model: 1999 GC8 WRX

Model Year: 1999

Car Condition: Road Worthy/ Registered

Price: 11,000 ONO

Contact details: 0411969511, [email protected]

Personal Sale: Yes

Read the rules: Yes

Pictures: Included

So I am looking at selling my WRX. Not because I want to, but living conditions have changed recently and I cannot afford to keep her at this point in time. May consider swaps but prefer to sell. I bought the car back in February from a bloke in victoria, I have since then had it passed in NSW and now has NSW rego until May 2013.

Cosmetically has a few scratches, stone chips and a few little car park dings.

The WRX has 187,000 on the odometer, however was rebuilt with forged pistons and rods around 20,000 km ago, have receipts for rebuild by a shop called "Pro-tek" in melbourne. As for mods it has the following:

- Front Mount Intercooler

- Turbosmart Supersonic BOV

- VF34 turbo

- 770cc Injectors

- Walbro Fuel Pump

- Microtech LT10 ecu currently tuned for 196kw @ 19psi. I was planning to get it retuned as I think a few parts could be a bit better fine tuned but I just havent had the money to do it.

- Drift pod

- Turbo back exhaust

- STI 5 speed gearbox, diff and drive shafts.

- Lowered on Pedders shocks and Kings Springs

- Turbosmart Eboost Street (Electronic Boost Control)

- Radiator only 6 months old

Also has generic things like Keypad Alarm (as well as immobiliser/button alarm), Boost Gauge etc. I recently replaced the Fuel Filter, Thermostat and all exhaust gaskets from the Headers to the Dump Pipe as well, with Grimmspeed gaskets and thermostat.

Brand new turbosmart 3 port boost solenoid. I thought the old one was cactus so I bought a new one, turned out the wire that goes from the eboost to the solenoid had come off causing it to run on spring pressure.

It does have a tiny boost leak which starts to leak around 16-19psi. I think its probably somewhere in the intercooler piping or the bov but as you can guess, I havent had the money to get it looked at. I don't drive it that hard on a daily basis so I barely notice the leak is there.

Also has a decent soundsystem in it, but could use some better front speakers. Consists of:

- Pioneer double din head deck (dvd/mp3/bluetooth etc)

- Kicker Splits in the front

- Alpine Type R 6.5 inch speakers in the rear

- Alpine 600 watt 4 channel amp

- 2 x Kicker comp 10 subs

- Kicker 300 watt mono amp

I would be willing to take some cash off the sale without the soundsystem as I have a normal cd player I can put in etc.

Looking to try and get $11,000 ono.

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image.jpg

image2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...