SAU Community

September/october Sa Stagea Cruise

bigkevracer

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok boys and girls, 4bidn1 and I have been talking about another Stagea cruise, so I've started a poll to see what dates work for people.

We're thinking a pre lunch cruise with a decent stop for lunch, maybe a BBQ?

I've listed off a bunch of dates in mid-late Sept and early October, all Sundays. Vote to let us know what suits you, and what you're keen on for lunch. This is your cruise.

We're aiming to make this a big one, so please spread the word out to all the other Stagea owners you know, especially those that aren't on here.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up for it we have a Suby Cruise on the 23rd but all good with whatever you choose.

"the OLD fella"

Sept 30 is the leading date at the moment Olds, all good. And I'll remember those HDs this time... :whistling:

VIC need one... I don't want to have to drive 700km to drool over other stags :D

Feel free to come over! Or organise a Vic one?

I'd be up for the 30th with a pub lunch. Then it might get the wife and kids out for a drive also. Once the date is organised I can let all the M35 customers that Ive had know. I still only get 1 or 2 of them to show up.

Who's in?

So far looks like:

• bigkevracer
  • impul535w
  • Tommy Kaira RL
  • Debarkle
  • Stageas2
  • OLDS
  • 4bidn1

Need a few more numbers - start spreading the word!

My partner and I should probably be there. Will have the dogs with us so come for the drive but not the food. :)

A lot of stags out on the streets of adelaide that are not on this forum so if ya see a fellow owner say gday invite them along . might try even get a few flyers made up. " any one got good computer skills i got none" so can chuck them on stag windows and pass em out . think the highest number on a cruise was up around 28 so lets have a push for that. weather should be good by then. be good to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

A lot of stags out on the streets of adelaide that are not on this forum so if ya see a fellow owner say gday invite them along . might try even get a few flyers made up. " any one got good computer skills i got none" so can chuck them on stag windows and pass em out . think the highest number on a cruise was up around 28 so lets have a push for that. weather should be good by then. be good to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

Quite a few people don't like forums, I don't venture out of the Stagea part of SAU as I'm not a fan of some of the members (visa versa)

I'd love nothing more than if we all got together and made an actual STAGEA forum that had nothing to do with SAU (not saying SAU is bad, but a stagea / wagon only forum would be great!!)

I could write a HUGE post on why I'm not a fan of forums / facebook but I'll keep it off the forums..

Personally I happily wave to other Stagea owners (if I notice them, I'm generally listening to loud music and wave after they looked away haha)

But *IF* we do get along to making our own forum domain I'll happily throw in some stickers for cost price to have our own Stagea Forum sticker :)