SAU Community

Meet/greet/cruise - Friday 07/09/2012

NewB

Hi guys it has been awhile since my last cruise so i have decided to

create one. I know it's a bit selfish of me making it a friday morning because of my dayoff but we'l see if how many can or can't go and we can probably change the date and time but we'l see how we go first.

Meet Location - IKEA Springvale 917 Princes Highway Springvale VIC 3171 [parking level 2]

When: Friday 07/09/2012

10:30am for a 11:30am departure

Still undecided but theres 3 destinations I can think of.

Any suggestions would be great though.

Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Lakes Entrance

What to Bring: basically a full petrol and a good attitude.

You know how it is....good behaviour = fun and safe cruise....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ xALmoN is correct.

Regardless day or night, 10+ skylines will NOT blend in with traffic haha

your right andrew but if im behind you..... your getting pulled not me! :whistling:

Set a route please - this is in the guidelines.

There is no way people are going to come if you say "we might be going to GOR, or PI". They are two ends of the state, add to the fact GOR from Springvale is madness. You wouldn't get back to Melb till 8pm at the earliest when you think we usually depart LARA at 10:30am and still don't make it back before 5pm on most occasions.

Yep will do but still undecided of where to go depends on who is definitely down though those were just examples but definitely will decide closer to the date so far it's for friday night just waiting for more responses.

Yep will do but still undecided of where to go depends on who is definitely down though those were just examples but definitely will decide closer to the date so far it's for friday night just waiting for more responses.

That's only 6 days away >.>