SAU Community

Saunsw Official Social Cruise Nasho Park Sun 30 Sep 2012

GTRsean

Hey, yeah headlands hotel is definitely closed down. Everyone should head down 3 mins south the famous Thirroul Beaches pub! I use to live down that way and it was a great place for events such as this.

Agree with Kylie.

Either Beaches at Thirroul, or head around to Ryans for actually good food.

Beaches has a nice position though if you want to sit outside. Been a while since I've been to Ryans.

Edit: Trying to get to Towradgi Beach Hotel will be a night mare with a bunch of people. Not to mention Sunday gets quite busy there.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Kylie.

Either Beaches at Thirroul, or head around to Ryans for actually good food.

Beaches has a nice position though if you want to sit outside. Been a while since I've been to Ryans.

Edit: Trying to get to Towradgi Beach Hotel will be a night mare with a bunch of people. Not to mention Sunday gets quite busy there.

thanks for the heads up matt

Well considering something is on just about every weekend leading up to the end of the year......meh.

Should be a great cruise, and one of the last social cruise events I'll organise before I move up to sunny QLD. :thumbsup:

Well considering something is on just about every weekend leading up to the end of the year......meh.

Should be a great cruise, and one of the last social cruise events I'll organise before I move up to sunny QLD. :thumbsup:

That's no good!

Wondering how I might be able to fit in both...

Are you telling me they're finally sending you to a different base?

Or change in careers?