SAU Community

All Stars Event Spring Picnic Silverwater Who Has Entered/going?

GTRsean

Hey guys, just wondering who has also entered their car for this event, because if there are 5 or more members, we could set up a pre-meet and go to the event as a group.

I have entered already.

From their site: http://sydneyallstars.com/

Event Information

allstars_springpicnic_flyer.jpg

ALL STARS car shows aim to unite diverse car cultures by bringing together the best of all makes, models and styles. In doing so; we want to build a new scene, at the core of this scene are true automotive enthusiasts who have a real appreciation of engineering, functionality and pure old/new-school aesthetics and know how.

ALL STARS SPRING PICNIC

In celebration of the warmer seasons, ALL STARS will be throwing a Show ‘n’ Shine and Picnic. Will be a huge assortment of street, show, go, slow and everything in-between, gathering on the grass for a social day by the river.

Time: 11am to 6pm / Set-up from 8am

Cost: $5 per car (inc. All Star sticker and running for Trophy)

- or -

$20 (including All Stars T-shirt, Sticker and running for Trophy)

Trophy Categories:

Best Club or Team

Best JDM

Best Show

Best Classic

Best EURO

ALL STAR of Show

It's a chance to do some 'representation for the club too, and to get some prospective interest, that's why I mentioned it :)

Cool, hope you can make it Nick!

Would have been good but I think I waited too long, on facebook it says all spots are now full.

Shame because I would have fit right in with my crazy stock ride hight and factory rims.