SAU Community

Snowboarders!!!

BB GoDZilLa

My biggest regret was to not take any lessons. It looked so damn easy watching everyone just glide down the slopes - how wrong was I. Five years on I've learnt the hard way falling on my face multiple time and dislocating my shoulder.

So a tip to all you beginners out there: TAKE LESSONS.

Hopefully be goin up to buller every fortnight.

Ferni: u not planning to take your gtr up there r u?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will stay at Hotham for 4days early Aug, gonna have mad time boarding. Used to take my LINE to Buller ( if you love it, take it everywhere ) but with the button clutch in last year, don't think i'm able to throttle it probly anymore in the snow.

Oh also the place i hired ( belong to my boss ) accomodate up to 10 and i've got 5 at the moment, anyone interested joining us? Things would be much cheaper. The house is on Dinner plan by the way.

Also like usual i always have heaps of day trip ( one day ) to Buller as well through out the season so hope to catch some of ya up there . :D

Hey Ferni, how u gonna fit the boards in?? Can u get roofrack?? Mate at least the drive home for u will be enjoyable.

I'm hoping to get a Delica with some mates if we can find one for the right price. Otherwise I'll just have to scab some rides. Not gonna take the R up there.

james - that would be appreciated (to borrow hte roof rack) does it scratch/leave any marks?

haven't tested getting the boards in, but i'm sure i could fit a couple of boards in the back

yeah i'll belive it when i see it - aussie snow is so unpredictable, and i always get crap days here, and falls is flat :)

Check out some of my snowboarding photos :)

1st one is a 65foot kicker doing a backside 180... you can see the people filming me down in the bottom corner

2nd one is a 1 footed log slide deep in the trees..

both were taken at Copper Mountain, CO

I miss snowboarding :)

Guest INASNT

The mountain pics were taken from bogan village looking down into mount beauty, not upto falls creek.