SAU Community

Blue M35 - Wrecking

scotty nm35

Maltech have a set, not cheap though, due to the 3 piece design and all stainless fittings.

I just used HEL lines for a g35/350z, two piece so they needed cable-tying to the upright. 1/4 the price.

The G35X would have similar lines to ours I assume, perhaps they are cheaper?

I will send you a stock set up if you like, 1 front and 1 rear. PM me your details again Josh.

• 1 month later...

Maltech have a set, not cheap though, due to the 3 piece design and all stainless fittings.

I just used HEL lines for a g35/350z, two piece so they needed cable-tying to the upright. 1/4 the price.

The G35X would have similar lines to ours I assume, perhaps they are cheaper?

I will send you a stock set up if you like, 1 front and 1 rear. PM me your details again Josh.

The ones I got you were Stoptech, and they were supposedly for the G35X...

ahh well cable ties FTW

• 2 weeks later...

Get a commodore jack. Thats what i have. You wont break your arm and get blisters unlike the nissan one. If it can lift a commodore it can lift a stagea and theyre easy and cheap

I'd like to get a proper Stagea jack, which hopefully Scotty still has. Mine's bent cos I had to change a burst tyre on an angled road.

So Scotty, if u can pm me, that'd be awesome.

Edited by Sydsyd

• 2 months later...

HI Scotty, any chance you still have the tan front seats in the back of the wreck? If so I'm keen. Mine have cracked and I want to donate them to my fiat spider if I can find a good replacement pair of seats. Not sure how to get them from Melbourne though. A courier might be pricey.

Cheers Phil