SAU Community

Gtr Tuning Perth

I've have recently bought a 2009 Premium GTR. As with most, after the initial excitement of the performance wore off, I found myself looking at aftermarket upgrades.

So last week I purchased the following, which are being installed shortly.

Kakimoto Cat Back exhuast system

Titanium Mid pipe

3" Cobb Intakes

BOV's

I also bought a Cobb accessport with TCM. Now I just need some advice as to where is best to take it in the Perth area. A friend recommended I take it to XSpeed but I have since heard that they have gone into liquidation. Is this true?

Also, is there anyone in Perth that has any recommendations or advice on where to go?

Thanks

Thanks for the info, a friend recommended Japanese Performance in Malaga, they can't get me in till Mid November so I will try Fabcar tomorrow.

JPC is where I would take it, Rob and Danny have had a lot of experience with GT-Rs and know what's going on.

My 2 cents.

• Like 1

I'm not looking for an all out performance tune yet, I'll be treating myself to some more bits in the new year and I will take it to JPC then. I'm currently running an off the shelf tune for 93 so its a little flat, I just want the stock feel back now that I have the noise I wanted!

Bad news, turns out that the dyno room was not ready when I took the car on Monday. Seeing how I'm in Malaysia till the end of the month I will probably book into JPC, see how it goes there instead of Fabcar. The fact that they have a back log is probably a good sign that they know what they're doing.