SAU Community

Bcnr33 Gtr V-Spec N1 For Sale

and how did you checkit out?? insured value means squat. nissan only made n1's without a/c, doesnt sound right to me, any ways good luck with the sale

Have a closer look at the pic and you will see the a/c button is blank, as said above they still had the fan and heater

Wow. Didnt know you got another N1 until Chris told me about it today. He was actually bidding for this when it was still in Jap. For those that doesnt have FAST, the easiest way to know a 33 N1 is the --C-- in the VIN.

Good luck with the sale Brent. Nice to see another N1 in Brisbane and seems like this doesnt have the flaws mine's got. BTW, I thought the 33 N1 engine are silver? Now you got me thinking whats the original colour of the engine.

PS: Anyone planning to get this and install A/C, you will need to run new cables or tap it off somewhere as Nissan's loom is missing the A/C cable.

Wow. Didnt know you got another N1 until Chris told me about it today. He was actually bidding for this when it was still in Jap. For those that doesnt have FAST, the easiest way to know a 33 N1 is the --C-- in the VIN.

Good luck with the sale Brent. Nice to see another N1 in Brisbane and seems like this doesnt have the flaws mine's got. BTW, I thought the 33 N1 engine are silver? Now you got me thinking whats the original colour of the engine.

PS: Anyone planning to get this and install A/C, you will need to run new cables or tap it off somewhere as Nissan's loom is missing the A/C cable.

The looms are all in modular segments though so you'd probably be able to grab a second hand loom or buy a brand new one and splice it in as factory.

• 3 weeks later...

Your not putting it together are you?

The car has been confirmed through FAST, where it shows as a N1. The car still has a control module because it still has a fan, heater etc etc. Without a control module you couldn't operate these, so the car still has the controls. The car won't have a AC compressor, condensor, lines, etc etc- that is what Nissan Deleted at the factory. Don't post rubbish like "it doesn't sound right to me" in this guys thread. Hopefully someone will clean it.

Looks to be a great example. Rarer than the R32 N1.

and you know what you are taliking about eh??