SAU Community

Iphone/ipod Connector For Sale****

Hey guys,

I have a brand new, never fitted iPhone control unit for the V35. It's on-board software translates commands from your factory radio's CD-Changer into commands the iPod understands. This interface enables the iPod to coexist with your factory system and provides a line-level input to your audio system for optimal sound quality.

It is plug and play, allows you to control the iPhone through the steering wheel controls. There Are 3 modes of controlling your iPod: direct mode, playlist mode, and folder mode.

All iPhone/pod text like song name and artist, album titles and such, is displayed on your standard radio display.

It also charges the iPhone while in use, and there is an auxiliary RCA input for any other dvd players, mp3, whatever.

Bought this for $190 + around $40 shipping around 6 months ago.

Yours for $139, postage included.

AE09B25C-AD75-4C0F-A4B4-A456960C5381-6246-000009686D756180.jpg

B6823B72-15CD-4C5F-8D62-55316B71E2CB-6246-0000096872A2B7C4.jpg

632D8E0E-2263-4999-889A-92BC921872ED-6246-000009687E7050D0.jpg

Hey Guys,

This unit is still up for sale. Sorry for my delayed response I do not check this forum as often as I probably should.

To my knowledge this is not only for cars with a boot mounted CD stacker, it plugs straight into the back of the standard V35 head unit.

Raween I have replied to your private message, hopefully helps to answer your questions.

Interested in this too, but I saw this on the USA Spec website..

You can use the USA SPEC PA15-NIS model if the vehicle is compatible with the PA15-INFI but DOES NOT have SAT receiver or if it's NOT pre-wired for SAT. PA15-NIS's functionality is 100% equivalent to the PA15-INFI. PA15-NIS connects to the radio where as the PA15-INFI connects to the SAT receiver.

Just a bit worried as this unit is the PA15-INFI

Before I bought this, I spoke to the company and this is the model that was recommended to me for my car.

I never installed it though so I can't say I'm 110% certain, however, I would be pretty surprised if it's not the right one.

If you want to buy it and give it a go, I'll take $110 + post.

Ebay is still getting some good prices on these so you can recoup your dollars if it's not the right one.

Your choice if you want to try get a bargain here first, if not, i'll just put it up on eBay...

Edited by YASIDI

You can download the install/user manual here

http://usaspec.com/userfiles/editor/file/pa15infi_20100120_webuse.pdf

it also suggested the PA15-INFI connects to the satellite radio unit, but to use the PA15-NIS if you don't have satellite radio as it connects to the back of the stereo HU.