SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Weight reduction ^^^ Nice. ;)

Today I engaged in some weight reduction also by doing a fairly half arsed Vac on the Wagz. (First since purchase)

Need to use my Whole Arse next time. :laugh:

INB4 asshole comments.

I also Transported 2 Canaries across the border from QBN. Bet ya'll can't honestly say that!

INB4 Canary Shelving / Budgie Smuggling comments. :O

Well....I got the Jizz30 to the point where I could start it yesterday

Sounds farking tough with no exhaust...at all

Then it spewed oil everywhere once my dodge oil drain came loose

Haha I did the most massive burnout. Shame it wasn't on video.

Caught a fish that was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS big!

:P

Pulled the Drivers side Door lock / latch (fiddly f**ker!) out of the Wagz and had a play with it, hit it with some silicon spray and reassembled.

Seems better and hopefully now it will Unlock with the Key EVERYTIME! as opposed to maybe sometimes. :/

• Like 1

So Far ^^^ So Good! ;)

Put in some Ti courtesy light lenses (red outside / clear in the middle) to replace the all red ones in the front doorcards and put Blue Leds in them.

Twiddled with the TPS a little more (might improve gear changes slightly) and am Trying to get the rear demister working.

The list of things to do is Never finished. :D Still gotta do Balljoints and tie rod ends, Steering column bush, rear bushes, diff oil, exhaust, brake rotors, Trans cooler, Temp gauge Fix or aftermarket install etc...

the 33 needs a new alarm siren put in, Walbro installed and AAC valve clean, maybe old front shocks back in and that oil cooler I still don't have.

Install my cooling pro FMIC? LOL!

Yep.. That list should keep you busy for a little while :P

Yeah at some stage I'd like to get a new security system installed in my car.. Not sure how decent the current one is.. :S

Edited by dontyellpl0x

Yep.. That list should keep you busy for a little while :P

Yeah at some stage I'd like to get a new security system installed in my car.. Not sure how decent the current one is.. :S

X2

Discovered this eve the reason the Wagz Rear demister wasn't working was the Relay in the drivers kick panel was unplugged.

It seems that whoever installed the aftermarket Cruise Control decided to just plug a single spade connector into the 4 slot plug that should connect to the relay. :/

Plugged it back in and what do you know? The relay Clicks when the demister is switched on and I actually get a Voltage reading at the connectors on the window.

Morning will tell if it's working properly. ;) Now I just need to get power to the Cruise again.

I've gotta say though, as good as SAU is for info on our various R32s, R33s R34s etc...

R31 Skyline Club (with the obligatory searching / fishing thru the crap) generally has the 31 goods or at least can point you in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Had a look at the roof racks that came with the Wagz. Seems I'm missing one of the rubber pads to mount them. I'll try to source one.

(Anyone have some old ROLA Roof Racks laying round?)

Didn't stop me from putting one on though.

post-78856-0-82379400-1399538925_thumb.jpg

Roof Spoiler? I like it. :D

looks better with just the one Rob :P

I should have time to hunt through my car stuff tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry, really thought they would all be there.