SAU Community

All Japan Day Adelaide March 10Th

BillyE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was..........I spun out on the corner after pit exit on my 3rd lap I think it was.

Had no idea you spun...remember overtaking a very clean original looking GTR - was in the old' fella's Gold GTR... you were playing with something in the car at the time

Had no idea you spun...remember overtaking a very clean original looking GTR - was in the old' fella's Gold GTR... you were playing with something in the car at the time

Would have been the helmet rolling around in the passenger footwell lol. Should prob let this thread get back to what it was originally about lol

• 2 weeks later...

***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** - in past years, people have wanted to pay on the day, and in fact some people have just turned up on the day hoping they can enter too. This creates MASSIVE headaches for us with paperwork (and causes traffic jams while we try and sort everything out). IF YOU WANT/NEED TO ENTER/PAY ON THE DAY, THE COST WILL BE $25. Just giving you fair warning so you don't argue the toss on the day.

It is, but it doesn't stop people turning up on the day wanting to get in. In the end, we're trying to raise money for charity, so we make the call on the day as to whether or not it's worthy, then say hi or bye accordingly. But the same people are doing it every year, and it's getting annoying, hence the decision to charge more and try and discourage people from working outside the processes we've put in place.