SAU Community

R34 Front Bar Side Lips

That's the Nismo GTT lip. It comes as one entire piece that covers the entire lower bar. There somewhat rare and not many have them, although they are around, but not many for sale, if any.

This is mine when I got it. I resprayed it to mimic the Altia Bar.

561747_4935593672092_1894288248_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thats my GTT in the top post. The lip is from Carmate and it took some modding to get it to fit correctly. After 3 years of steep driveway abuse its worn through in one area but its held up well. :)

Thats my GTT in the top post. The lip is from Carmate and it took some modding to get it to fit correctly. After 3 years of steep driveway abuse its worn through in one area but its held up well. :)

Gorgeous car!

So is it prone to cracking? Easy to repair?

Nup didnt crack at all. Its held up to gutter scrapes and driveways fine. Anyone who can fibreglass can repair it. Its a pretty basic part..

My next visual mod for sure, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's not from Nismo, it's just factory Nissan.

I've got one on my car and I've also had a spare front bar with that lip on there, took me 7-8 months to sell at $280, no one wanted it lol.

It's not from Nismo, it's just factory Nissan.

I've got one on my car and I've also had a spare front bar with that lip on there, took me 7-8 months to sell at $280, no one wanted it lol.

I will message you :)

Mitch, i was looking at one of these on carmate too. So in your opinion, its a good quality buy? Also, what sort of modding was required to get it to fit your car?