SAU Community

prices of r33 skylines

hi guys

apologise if this has been discussed before but did a search and couldnt find anything current on the topic.

do you think that with more sevs approved garages available now that the prices of r33 skylines will come down? or do you think that with the uncertainty of the 15 year law changes that the prices will hover around the same point?

obviously if the 15 year rule remains unchanged then the demand for older cars will still be high ie r32's but if the law gets changed then those ppl looking for an r32 if they have the cash will turn to an r33, this would mean the demand would be high again and wouldnt that stop proces from dropping or cause them to rise?

I am not looking at this from a resale perspective but more from a purchase perspective.

Any comments on my ramblings would be appreciated thanks guys :headspin:

prices seem to be remaining fairly constant over the last 6-12 months: around $16k - $25k from a stock standard rough S1 to nice spanky S2.

Seem to notice less of the cheaper ones around now at the tail end of the market as well, but i am sure they are around.

Lots of people will go for an R33 over an R32 just because of the more modern look and age.