SAU Community

Hi From Qld

dopey

Hi . I have reently purchased a r32 4door and while doing reserch and looking for info on the net for it this forum popes up alot , so I thought might as well join.

My name is Kris and I live around Gympie qld I drive a 93 4door rb20 , it is fairly stock but has, front mount, pod, 25det turbo, 3inch exhusts with no mufflers and a . . . . . hi flow cat and 3.5 inch shotgun tips, gts suspension, split fire coils, apexi a/f adjuster, apexi turbo timerand hicas lock bar. I would like to do kk430turbo high mount, 3.25 exhust and dump, bigger injectours and pump, Z32 afm, tomei 260 cams change radiator, put on a bov and bigger waste gate and finaly a tune. It origanaly came from brisbane and use to be black but the last owner resprayed it.

post-106239-0-09656200-1358995646_thumb.jpg

post-106239-0-05619400-1358995668_thumb.jpg

Edited by dopey

gotta love the 4 doors especially with the type m kit :)

type m kit ..... didnt relise it had any kit on it I was told by the last owner it did but he told me a lot of BS. Have had thoughts of changing it but unsure at this point

personally I would leave the type m one on there instead of going for vertex or anything but thats just me...

those type m side skirts you have a very hard to come by if there are genuine plastic ones

Yeah the m kit is growing on me and the side are plastic ones. With the rb20 I like the revs but have toying with the idea of a 25/30 already have the thirty just not sure if its wait want . And thanks all for the welcome