SAU Community

R34 Gtt

Yeh man already got an exhaust happing thanks anyways! Any other ideas?

Read the RB25 results thread and also the modifying thread to get a feel for upgrading your car....

The first stage is pretty limited with your injectors, but an ECU and Cooler etc will allow you to raise the boost a rad, thats about all you should need to do for the initial mod :) (Ecu not essential but factory ECU doesnt like boost increase in a lot of cases)

rb 20 actuator. for 10psi goodness.

better dump and front pipe. high flow cat.

front mount cooler. all can be had for a total of 500 bucks if you look hard enough.

now with an auto, you will need a stage two shift kit and an oil cooler for the transmission. thats gonna be 650 upwards for all that paid for and fitted.

then its fuel pump, injectors. 300+ bucks

ecu, safc 2 is your cheapest bet. 200 upwards.

then turbo. cheapest is highflowing yours. 880 bucks.

tune on a dyno to set it up. god knows. but all that should see about 220+kw at your wheels. with the auto.

(just going off the same pattern as mine but mine is an r33)

HEAPS of good tuners for ECU upgrade, but you need the ECU and a tune, they are not plug in as such.... I have had good dealings with JEM and also DVS JEZ but there are other good names floating around the forums like UNIGROUP and a heap of others, shop around and choose the one you are happy with!

Yeh sweet well ima get a fmic first and then ill go after the ecu and a tune. And then go from there! :) keen as!!!

make sure you get advice about a suitable ecu.

you need a piggy back not a full replcement on a 33 auto. not aure about 34.

Yeh i just need to look around ive read a couple threads just need to find one that is compatiable with a 34 auto :)

i think you have a seperate ecu for your box that cuts timing when it changes gear. so you should be cool. but double check that.

if you dont the best you can get is a greddy emanage ultimate.