SAU Community

Deca Accommodation - March 15 & 16

Bec

I havnt booked any accommodation yet, keen to share a room though. If anybody that has a room for Friday and Saturday night wants to split a room?

Text me on 0423413324 :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh, I've got a Queen + Single room booked, and just found out my mate isn't coming up with me anymore...

You can have the single in my room if you promise not to murder me in my sleep. kthx.

OK - so all rooms have now been confirmed with the hotel.

You all need to start calling them now to 100% reserve your room with your credit card details.

Sherbourne Terrace – Mandy – 5821 4977

Rooms are booked under your names - as per the list on page 1

Any issues at all PM me :)

OH - it should also be noted, I can now no longer get any more rooms.

If you want a room and you are not on the original list. You will need to call the hotel directly to see if you can get one.

I will also not be cancelling any rooms, if you decide you dont want to come - you will need to let hotel know yourself, and if you have to pay a fee, then thats your responsibility :)

See you all up there!!

Josh, I've got a Queen + Single room booked, and just found out my mate isn't coming up with me anymore...

You can have the single in my room if you promise not to murder me in my sleep. kthx.

Why wouldnt you trust some random from the internet? :P

PM sent mate!

thought id just note,

we CAN NOT park trailers in the hotel area, either park out back or to the side of the hotel

also got told that its STRICTLY 1 car per room

thats what i was told by the receptionist