SAU Community

Putty Rd Cruise Wrap Up 17/2/13

luke gtr

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see everyone again and nice to meet those people whom I hadn't met before.

The cruise was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was absolutely awesome seeing how much positive reception the vehicles were getting whilst cruising.

Look forward to seeing the pictures as there were some very nice vehicles in attendance.

On a scale of 0 to Nostalgia (10), the cruise definately gets the Nostalgia rating :happy:

Snapped a couple of pics of an absolutely immaculate example of an R34 GT-R (which is my favourite colour for a 34R). There was also a Bayside Blue R34 GT-R with Nismo rims that I really took a liking to, but unfortunately didn't get any pictures of that one. Really would be living the dream if I owned one of those haha.

GFYxJ8Q.jpg

0DJLSRk.jpg

the luxy helped that :D

Haha yep, the hilux was cool!

Yep thanks to Ant and the Newy guys for putting on a great cruise and Luke for organising our sydney meetup, which went like clockwork I reckon

Putty rd was fantastic as usual.

Good to meet some new faces - Benji, Mat, Adam, Luke's mate Brendon and see the old ones :)

Had a laugh at HWP pulling over that bloke on the harley that was tearing it up and down the street at Greta.

Great photos above too. :thumbsup:

As above nice to meet benji and Adam.

hope you all had a great day.

sooo many cops on the freeway on the way home.

3-4 with cars pulled over, those are the ones we saw....

Was a great run, thanks to everyone for turning up, especially the sydney guys making the extra effort, well done.

Ran well all day untill the lunch stop, i apologise for the crappy organising there with the take away etc, next time we can stop elsewhere with a pub that serves food ha

Hope to see you all at the next one.

Was a great run, thanks to everyone for turning up, especially the sydney guys making the extra effort, well done.

Ran well all day untill the lunch stop, i apologise for the crappy organising there with the take away etc, next time we can stop elsewhere with a pub that serves food ha

Hope to see you all at the next one.

You did an awesome job as always Ant! Ill upload that video for you today too when the others are done :D!

Got 6GB of pics and vids from Saturday and Sunday so will pick a few!