SAU Community

Rb25 + Hks 3040

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I know it's a lame excuse, but I went from 2nd to 5th in the 12.09 run.. so maybe it has a bit more left in it before I change a few things.

I did the same on one of my runs and ran a 15.1 cause I took it out of 5th and stuffed around trying to get in 3rd...

The car and driver are both FREAKS I tells ya.

Seriously Chris - Farking awesome effort dude :(

260rwkw and 123mph???

That doesn't sound right :confused:

Well i went similar to his time with a very similar tune (being the way his car makes its power curve) and power (i made 345rwhp).

Congrats on the time. Should see your car dip into the 11s in the near future

harun

...and the best thing is that his car is setup for the track so has nice stiff HKS suspension, so gives me heart that with my softer setup, i may be able to still get ok traction.

So when are you getting on to Eastern or Wakefield, this thing will soon be beating some long held GTST lap records

Well i went similar to his time with a very similar tune (being the way his car makes its power curve) and power (i made 345rwhp).

12.6 isn't similar to 12.0 :Oops:

Rear suspension:

Hicas disconnected

Solid alum bushes

HKS Hyper D on some harsh setting

9kg/mm springs (12 on front)

Putting on the HKS drag shocks for the next meeting, going to change the exhaust housing sometime soon too.

Troy, are there any lap records? I can't drive for crap though, that's the sad thing - you've still got that footage of me "drifting" (aka loosing it coming out of a corner an spearing off into the mud doing a 180' spin). I think there's still pics on the net of me "drifting" in the purple 180SX - doing the same 180 deg spin/ off the drag.

hes only 2.?mph quicker then my time. thats were i was reflecting the difference. not in 1/4mile time. my bad if it came out that way

Fair enough...

I wonder why my car had such a slow terminal speed :D It had the same turbo as Chris, but with a 0.84 exhaust housing :rofl:

Fair enough...

I wonder why my car had such a slow terminal speed :D It had the same turbo as Chris, but with a 0.84 exhaust housing :rofl:

Merli...cams, nittos and diff!

Plus his car is an imposter, yours was the first white R33 to be kicking around with the 3040 setup :D

Merli...cams, nittos and diff!

Plus his car is an imposter, yours was the first white R33 to be kicking around with the 3040 setup :rofl:

:werd:

DOWN WITH DOUGHBOY!!! :D

Andrew, your T.S. was slower because your car was so neat + tidy. If you take less care with your car, it goes faster.

I think there's half a Sidchrome set floating around in the engine bay, as well as a bag of bolts leftover sitting in the center console that I don't know where they go...

I just ordered solid rear cradle spacers

What's a good HICAS disablement kit ??

Need better suspension now - thinking of the full whiteline kit. - Gotta save more $$..

Unplug the thing, take out the bulb in the dashboard. That's all there is to it on a 33... well, at least all I've got done to my car.

Adrian's hooking up mad with his suspension setup, I think he has a whiteline kit?