SAU Community

Fuse Help

Hi all,

My r33 doesn't have the fuse cover in the engine bay and I'm chasing down why my drivers side headlight won't turn on, change the globe to a brand new one still nothing, there is power at the globe as well, there is no fuse under the dash for the headlights so my guess is it is in the engine bay or rely is stuffed but if that was there case I wouldn't be getting power at the globe correct?

If someone could post up a pic of under the fuse cover in the engine bay so I can see there fuses and relys or a pic of the fuse cover if its in English

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have an R34 GT that had a turbo added. It runs for a couple of mins then the engine just cuts out.  And requires pumping the throttle to start it back up. I unplugged the MAF and it runs without cutting out at all although the AFR is all over the place. I have replaced the MAF but am back to my original issue.
    • Right. Of course i knew the turbo inlet is sucking air. Just testing you. 
    • Im re-inventing the wheel lol
    • Issue resolved.  So I was driving a couple weeks ago and noticed everytime I got on or off the highway (long right hand turns) the car would bog for a second and then pick back up. Decided then to just change the fuel pump.  In doing so when I pulled out the fuel pump I noticed that the fuel strainer was very dirty on the bottom. Additionally, there was a little rust in the tank. The fuel strainer was only partially seated on the bottom of the pump which I was surprised to see was an AEM 340. I removed the fuel filter and it was clean coming out the out end and straight rust water coming out of the feed side.  I changed the fuel filter and replaced the fuel pump. While I was there I went ahead and installed radium studs in the fuel hat and rewired the fuel pump with the relay mod, correctly this time. Used 12ga straight from the battery with a 20amp relay and inline fuse.  Car feels much better. Only thing I have left to get it up to par is replacing the exhaust gasket and installing new exhaust mani studs to fix the missing one and the broken one. Once I do that I'll be investing in some data logging equipment. Looking forward to enjoying this 32 this summer. Wanted to thank all of you guys for all of your help and post the fix in case anyone is dealing with a similar issue.