SAU Community

Calder this fri night

CNBLOW

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowman - we shouldn't laugh at retards in vl's, even though there everywhere on our roads.....

banned_leb - don't you think you're barking up the wrong tree??? We know your immature and looking for trouble, please keep it over there in Altona....

Guest INASNT
must be really hard for u guys huh...

lossing to retards all the time..

:) u make retards look smart

And what exactly are you beating us with??? a car that has to come on a trailer, run slicks, transbrake, sit on the start line for 10 seconds spooling your stupidly large turbo that has a 1000-2000 rpm power band, suspension that you can only drive in a straight line with and a powerglide or other gay auto trans because you are to retarted to drive a car with manual trans, road tyres, and a thing called a clutch that you can drive home after racing and drive to work the next day???

Stop comparing a drag car to a street car retard.

If you only had a clue in life you would be dangerious

one day mate.. and i got CNBLOW to prove it.. im not scare dto walk up to some one..  

just lucky it wasnt u . for both our sacks. i didnt feel like being locked up

what you used to the prison showers or something lol... :jk:

Guest INASNT
alrite man, your all hard now cause you drive skylines and need to post pictures bagging vls cause u cant beat em.  sell your shitboxes and get vls cause thats the only way u will run sik times.

do you actually still think any of us actually car about beating a shit box vl at the drags who has to run slick, auto box and transbrake and go home on a trailer???

If you do you are more retarted that i first thought!!!!

ROFL! What a slug! Id be embarresed :)

What kind of 60 foot times?

Yeah I guess it is an embarrasing time considering a few vl's were running 10's and 9's, but fortunately I'm not willing to drive around a boat that's got a NISSAN motor in it..... maybe with slicks, a shit load of boost and 2 speed powerglide, I might get into the 10's aswell......

60 foot times were in the 1.9s

I just got off the phone with acsplit, Ryan took his 31 Ti to Calder and I just got confirmation that he ran a 11.94 on street tyres!

FWOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headspin:

Congrats to Ryan and crew, and we'll be seeing you on FullBoost! :D

I just got off the phone with acsplit, Ryan took his 31 Ti to Calder and I just got confirmation that he ran a 11.94 on street tyres!

FWOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :headspin:  

Congrats to Ryan and crew, and we'll be seeing you on FullBoost! :D

15" 205 shitty old bridgstone G grid tyres and boost set @ a safe 15psi full street trim :D