SAU Community

Steam Games And Users

hiiiii,

Does anyone on here have a steam account that would be cool enough to add me and play games? :D Also if there are any good games on there to do with racing/drifting? I know Dirt and yes thats a very good game but any others, well actually, list games that are recomended as good to play so I can start a more bigger variety - inbox me if you prefer :D

Make your priority zombi games but ;)

my steam in leroyp (i think) avatar is a traffic cone.

If L4D2 is at a good price, get that. Still a very active community and one of the largest modding bases on steam with instant downloads of mods through that... tool thing they use.

I'm currently playing Monaco, and thats heaps of fun with randoms or friends.

I added you :) nah its heaps good. My favorite game I recon. You get missions and can modify your weapons. Couldn't ask for a better game.. As for the walking dead, I have that and almost finished it. To easy of a game. And it's nothing like the series.. To basic and straightforward. Dead island you level up and get stronger along with the weapons and it is challenging at times but the game itself could have gone longer. I've finished it twice now

• 6 months later...

So steam sales are on and I want a new game.

Will buy Rome 2 for under $40 but will wait till computer rebuild.

Contagion is tempting but heard its a bit glitchy and fun only with friends

Not sure if Stanley Parable is worth $11... same with Antichamber

i recommend Hotline Miami if you havent played it, and Monaco is ok but only worth about 3-5hours of play. Kerbal Space Program is for physics freaks only. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 can be torrented for free lol cause thats all its worth now, spent a few hours playing it earlier this year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if anyone plays cs go add me smurfzilla i play a bit the picture is a smurf with a gun you might have to search IAWP2BEPROATCSGO to find my account

I play CSGO heaps, are you from the states? might be a bit of an issue with lag etc.

• 7 months later...

Driving sims mainly with GTR2, DiRT, Assetto Corsa, and the like - FPS and other's too in the form of ARMA & ARMA2, Sniper Ghost Warrior, Sniper Elite 2 and 3 , DayZ is goo for a laugh.