SAU Community

Respray, Mods etc.. to NA Skyline?

skyliner33wa

Well, after 2 months of trying i couldn't sell my NA Beast, so I'm keeping it, i wanna get a full respray, thinking of black, cause i wanted a black skyline, does anyone here in perth know where i can go, where they do a good job, for a resonable price.

Also, what kind of mods can i do to my car to give it a bit more grunt (I've got my loan for my new car and nothing to do with it, cause i aint selling, so in other words i got cash to spend :uh-huh: )

thanks

Kris

Hey Kris,

Sorry to hear you had so much trouble selling your car. I have been there so I know what it is like.:)

Instead of getting a re spray in black why not spend the money getting a half cut and doing the conversion.

Think about it a late GTSt is $22K in VERY good nick and a half cut should be around $3- $3.5K if you do it yourself. Your GTS is worth maybe $17.5K so your still in front ! Hell if you plan to keep the thing long term do the paint as well.

Try speaking to Nick Ranelli, we used to work with him. He should know all the good places for a re spray.

Ilija.