SAU Community

Show Me Your Oil/water Lines Gtx3076 With 6 Boost High Mount

Hey guys just after some photos of the fittings and routing you went with people using a gt/gtx30 in a r33 using a 6 boost high mount manifold, Currently fitting the manifold, external gate and turbo to my r33 and the lines kit I got doesn't look like its going to fit to well especially using banjo bolts on everything, think I may need to use some Aeroflow fittings. Thanks in advance. Cheers

the kits probably for a stock location fitment, whats the length of the oil feed line, I have a braided one here that im selling.

Edited by AngryRBGTX

Ok oil supply works fine and so does one of the water lines. I currently have the factory water port on the side of the block going to the water port on the turbo closest to the passenger side, the water line on the turbo closest to the cylinder head is what I would like to see. Looks like ill have to use a -6 90 degree swivel coupler coming of the banjo fitting and the another 90 degree swivel union just so I can use the water line in the kinugawa kit

20130528_161934.jpgphotobucket.com/user/jamo25/media/20130528_162136.jpg.html]20130528_162136.jpg[/url]

20130528_161847.jpg

20130528_161924.jpg

see i do not what to run the water line how its fitted in this last photo. so i guess some AN fittings are the only way to go

Edited by jamesdt

Ensure you use the correct restrictor in the oil line. If the kit is specially for a BB GT30 then it should already be restricted correctly

Does any one have pics or is there a thread that show where the oil and water lines go ?

Or is it as simple as pulling of the standard lines and replacing them with the new ones ?

Yeh I plumbed all lines in to the factory location. I had to rotate the charger core around 15 degrees to make the oil drain clear the 6 boost manifold and used -10 pushlock straight fittings with some 5/8th aeroquip hose.