SAU Community

Bnr34 Or R35

C4a0s

there also the little thing about "involvement with a manual box" i know new double clutches are stupid quick / fast and is the way of the future. but not sure about pleasure of driving aspect.

Instant shifts > driveing pleasure :yes:

there also the little thing about "involvement with a manual box" i know new double clutches are stupid quick / fast and is the way of the future. but not sure about pleasure of driving aspect.

yeah...

I like the rawness of the RB26 with the manual shifting... for the R35, power is continuous and smooth but it feels very much like an auto trans to me..

that would be the best R34 GTR :yes:

z tune goes without saying.

wonder if they will do a ztune 35?

with a proper manual box?

also, always wanted to see a lap battle between ztune and mines 34....

Second this.

I was thinking about the 100k 400R sold couple of years ago and try working out how much will it cost to do something similiar. The cost will be close to 50k itself on top of the 33 GTR price (back then would be like 30k?). So to pay an extra 20k for the "limited" factor and no worries about parts/mods falling apart from human error, its not a bad buy really.

I would buy neither.......I would find and buy a 400R.

100%

that would be the best R34 GTR :yes:

Both cars above are fully done up from factory and you dont have to worry about the HKS stroker. That said, if you're gonna throw in a stroker kit, you're better off getting a Vspec. Why waste the money on a limited edition when you're not keeping the "limited" component?

If money wasnt a probably, I'll still take the 34 over the 35 any day because the shape of the 35 never really worked for me. And if money really isnt an issue, GT 2 or GT3 for sure. Purpose built and I like the fancy colours they come with!

z tune goes without saying.

wonder if they will do a ztune 35?

with a proper manual box?

also, always wanted to see a lap battle between ztune and mines 34....

actually the R35 comes with a "proper" manual box... the supposed "auto" trans is not like the ones we see in camrys or any other sedans. The auto part is just the computer doing the "clutch in clutch out" for u. So will they do a Z Tune R35? i wouldnt keep my hopes up. Besides, wasnt the Z tune also meant to commemorate the R34 cos they were ending production? much like the Spirit R for the Rx7 FD3S

Both cars above are fully done up from factory and you dont have to worry about the HKS stroker. That said, if you're gonna throw in a stroker kit, you're better off getting a Vspec. Why waste the money on a limited edition when you're not keeping the "limited" component?

If money wasnt a probably, I'll still take the 34 over the 35 any day because the shape of the 35 never really worked for me. And if money really isnt an issue, GT 2 or GT3 for sure. Purpose built and I like the fancy colours they come with!

thats a very good sensible point.... do u get the base spec BNR34 and mod it or get a V Spec II Nur and do the same... I'd say, if the BNR34 was a childhood dream/passion then the latter. why? cos u'd probably never sell it... plus "V Spec II nur" sounds really nice :D (Could always keep the "limited" components in a shed LOL)

same here... the shape of the R35 with all its fancy electronics doesnt work for me..

If $$$ was no problem why would anyone care about the weight....still less than a R35.

For the 400Rs that are still running around the world plus the amount of work done to them from factory it can weigh as much as the Moon for all care....to me its a collectors car to be driven on special occasions.....cus' its a love for Skylines.

actually the R35 comes with a "proper" manual box... the supposed "auto" trans is not like the ones we see in camrys or any other sedans. The auto part is just the computer doing the "clutch in clutch out" for u. So will they do a Z Tune R35? i wouldnt keep my hopes up. Besides, wasnt the Z tune also meant to commemorate the R34 cos they were ending production? much like the Spirit R for the Rx7 FD3S

I meant one with a pedal clutch and h pattern.