SAU Community

Stagea Turbo Upgrade

And you can't count, because he listed what the rest of the $5k comes

pretty sure "5 grand to upgrade the turbo" implies and means 5 grand to upgrade the turbo

OP's original question was just that, turbo upgrade, lmao

pretty sure "5 grand to upgrade the turbo" implies and means 5 grand to upgrade the turbo

OP's original question was just that, turbo upgrade, lmao

Yep.

It costs 5k to upgrade a turbo on a stock car.

Everybody knows you cannot get away with changing the turbo alone, so the other things must be done also. Therefore it costs 5k to do it properly.

The end.

Yep.

It costs 5k to upgrade a turbo on a stock car.

Everybody knows you cannot get away with changing the turbo alone, so the other things must be done also. Therefore it costs 5k to do it properly.

The end.

I'd say 2k that's including the highflow turbo and nisstune and keep the 3k in change ;)

But if you're going a huge turbo then obviously u need huge injectors, fuel pump, etc and costs more. I think OP wants the cheapest route for now

If you read my posts I go into ALL that detail.

At least a 3rd of that money is wasted on a tune when he decides to do more mods (as funds permit for a lot of us). Upgrade to an FMIC and TBE and the tune will be out. At that stage ur injectors will also max out and so will the AFM. A waste of money if you don't do it right the first time.

OP is better off replacing the stock turbo himself for now and enjoying the car as is for a bit. By the time he can afford to do everything necessary to properly upgrade the turbo he would still be able to flog the stock turbo for roughly what it cost him. Minimal loss.

GTSboy Are you positively annoyed friend? brah? lol better off deleting your account if your gona rage quit like a girl

GTScotT I agree with what your saying, maybe should of explained it to him better from the start tho instead of attacking/confusing him, these forums wouldn't be around for long if peoples genuine questions don't get answered, which would be detrimental to the admin if noobs feel it's not a pleasant experience and go elsewhere. Got to be respectful to the new members and off good customer service if SAU wants to be around long term

Afterall Op did apologise in his opening post incase the question had already been asked b4

Edited by discoPumpkin

So pumkin brain is the new tosser on sau, mate i can see you either not being around long or you will learn, which will it be?

People with your attitude and lack of knowledge have come and gone, we have all read it before... You add nothing to threads not even entertainment, sorry.

Not an attack just on you, just letting you know.

People with my attitude? u mean helping the OP out lofl oh how dare I do that, mean while u offer absolutely no advice but then to troll with no good intentons!

please take your 75 coupe and torch it, that's about all its good 4 is fire wood :pwned:

Op replace your turbo another stock turbo, end thread

Dude your so far off the mark its not funny.

Please read the thread again, particularly my comments about searching and adding to existing threads.

Just look at the hypergear or kando threads, if a new one came up every week how the hell would you keep track of where all the good info is? So much will be missed or lost in the depths of the forum.

You have a lot to learn, there's nothing wrong with that but you need to stop trolling if you just don't know.

Dude your so far off the mark its not funny.

Please read the thread again, particularly my comments about searching and adding to existing threads.

Just look at the hypergear or kando threads, if a new one came up every week how the hell would you keep track of where all the good info is? So much will be missed or lost in the depths of the forum.

You have a lot to learn, there's nothing wrong with that but you need to stop trolling if you just don't know.

Bro just awnser the mans question, warn him and then shut ya mouth, all in that order to., instead of causing chaos and throwing an attention seeking tantrum like u did. If the mods thought op's question was not a valid question, they would of closed the thread, your not a mod! Don''t consider this a friendly warning, but more so a general lesson in online etiquette

Remember not everyones an expert like u, so just have some patience and some maturity,

Kind regards, Raylene

75coupe...who the hell are you to talk after all these years of listening and sharing your experiences ;)

Exactly the guys been on since 2006 and has not 1 like on his profile page so no one likes or agrees with anything he says apparently

You think your schooling me?

New people come on and ask repetitive questions and make a mess of the forum all the time. Its to be expected.

What is also to be expected is that they will get shut down and told how its meant to be. Then like OP of this thread they go away with a better understanding of how the forum works and an appreciation to the efforts people put in.

If you just answer people's questions nice as pie all the time you end up with a forum like NS, and nobody learns how to actually use the forums properly.

I think OP understands the context of our harsher comments in the beginning, he's not crying about it so I don't see what your problem is.

Exactly the guys been on since 2006 and has not 1 like on his profile page so no one likes or agrees with anything he says apparently

Ahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahaha. You are such a super megabrain that you cannot even realise when someone (wolverine) is saying something ironic and funny. His joke was at YOUR expense. That shows you that you have no idea what is going on here. This is in addition to your poor level of mechanical knowledge.

Note, I had to specially go to the effort of allowing your post to be seen so I could see what you were saying to the others here. If this were some other forums, you would have had your name changed, a suitable avatar chosen (something like an aborted foetus perhaps) and everyone would be seeing you listed under "retard" on Urban Dictionary.

I tell you again, quit now. You're not even ahead, but you should quit anyway.

Ahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahaha. You are such a super megabrain that you cannot even realise when someone (wolverine) is saying something ironic and funny. His joke was at YOUR expense. That shows you that you have no idea what is going on here. This is in addition to your poor level of mechanical knowledge.

LOL U have to be the worlds dumbest person on earth let alone SAU... I obviously changed it around to suit me and trolled u in the process as u actually believed me, I mean come on bro like it was pretty obvious what wolverine brain was saying lol

ps I thought u blocked me or whatever remember, oh liar liar panties on fire. In real life there is no block button, that option only exists in a virtual world, the realm u live in!

Pumpkin just give up while your ahead and listen to GTScotT.

Thanx man, it's all good. ps love Joshua as a name, it's so cute..

Thanx man, it's all good. ps love Joshua as a name, it's so cute..

Oh god, I finally get it... You're female.

The little girl comments on page 1 fired you up and you're here for vengeance.

God save us all.

Oh god, I finally get it... You're female.

The little girl comments on page 1 fired you up and you're here for vengeance.

God save us all.

Bahahaha.

Has to be a f**king female for sure. Always has to have the last say. Another thread that could have been wrapped up in a couple of posts.

With a attitude like yours pumpkin head you will not go very far. Work on your attitude problem and do some more research. I don't know what you have been trying to prove against respected SAU members "GTScoTt and GTSBoy" that help people on SAU with topics day in and day out

With proper relevant information from years of experience and research. So give it a break your not adding any relivance. I could go on but I can't be Fu*ked on a little girl troller.

Cheers Josh

• Like 1