SAU Community

Was just flicking through a perforamce imports magazine.. Think a couple of issues back they had an R34 with a 2jz track car.. Haha

Skylines and 2JZ have been done quite a few times... I remember standing next to the drift 34 at WTAC and looking at the turbo then realising it was on the wrong side :P

Love the people whom say the Supra is a good looking car when most have already stated it's ugly as sin.

I'd go the R34 personally. The Supra has a better engine for deriving the maximum amount of power but that's about it.

Have you driven a car with 300kw as a daily? You wouldn't want a 400kw+ Supra as a daily, would just be an absolute dog to drive.

Love the people whom say the Supra is a good looking car when most have already stated it's ugly as sin.

I'd go the R34 personally. The Supra has a better engine for deriving the maximum amount of power but that's about it.

Have you driven a car with 300kw as a daily? You wouldn't want a 400kw+ Supra as a daily, would just be an absolute dog to drive.

High powered cars dont have to be cops to drive! You can make nice responsive 350-400kw dailys out of either car i reckon!

I'd go the R34 personally. The Supra has a better engine for deriving the maximum amount of power but that's about it.

Ha ha. I find the r34 fugly. R32 classic lines, r33 good taste plus classic lines (supra-like style), r34 wtf were they thinking. Just sharing :lol:

Ha ha. I find the r34 fugly. R32 classic lines, r33 good taste plus classic lines (supra-like style), r34 wtf were they thinking. Just sharing :lol:

:( Y U NO love the 34............... Lol

I own a R32 GT-R personally. But I can see your line of thinking - because the R33 is widely considered to be ugly too. Never heard the styling of the R33 and good taste mentioned in the same sentence.

If you care how old your car is, care if it creaks and rattles etc and want reliability that comes with a newer car (parts other than engine strength) get the r34. If you don't care about any of that stuff, and just want the best engine for power possible, supra. It will decimate all with about 15-20k of parts in it on the tab at Harry's.

:( Y U NO love the 34............... Lol

I own a R32 GT-R personally. But I can see your line of thinking - because the R33 is widely considered to be ugly too. Never heard the styling of the R33 and good taste mentioned in the same sentence.

R34's are the most aggressive looking out of the 3.

R32's have nice streamline looks + classic / original.

R33's just have a bulbous look up front.

Supra is f**king gorgeous. Damn skyline forum...

R34 GTT Vs Supra RZ

R34:
Tiny brakes
Good looks
More space inside for rear people

More "modern" interior
Deeper boot

400rwhp is about limit for internals (Give/take)

Bit lighter

Supra:
Beautiful to look at
Huge brakes
2JZ - need I say more?

6 speed getrag
Driver focused interior (love/hate, I love)
Shallow, wide-ish boot

FWIW, I had a supra with hks coilies and it handles so damn well.. Far better than my stupid S2K currently*.

*May be unfair cause S2k has stock suspension.. I hate it most cause of electric PS.

Edited by 10 4

Every time I see a 34 I complain to God for giving me the gift of sight.

R34's are the most aggressive looking out of the 3.

R32's have nice streamline looks + classic / original.

R33's just have a bulbous look up front.

Agree BUT only in GTR spec!

• Like 1

Supra is f**king gorgeous. Damn skyline forum...

R34 GTT Vs Supra RZ

R34:

Tiny brakes

Good looks

More space inside for rear people

More "modern" interior

Deeper boot

400rwhp is about limit for internals (Give/take)

Bit lighter

Supra:

Beautiful to look at

Huge brakes

2JZ - need I say more?

6 speed getrag

Driver focused interior (love/hate, I love)

Shallow, wide-ish boot

FWIW, I had a supra with hks coilies and it handles so damn well.. Far better than my stupid S2K currently*.

*May be unfair cause S2k has stock suspension.. I hate it most cause of electric PS.

No no no! :rant:

What do you people think about 350z? I was thinking about getting that?

after all the replies u got telling what to buy, u then say this

make up your mind 1st

ps Supra FTW

Edited by discoPumpkin