SAU Community

C34 Stagea Front Sway Bar Link Pins

sleek3

Hello,

I am wanting to know if the front sway bar link/pins, are they the same for skylines as for the stageas and where can i buy them from? as mine are rattling to the sh*t house and needs to replace both sides.

Hello,

I am wanting to know if the front sway bar link/pins, are they the same for skylines as for the stageas and where can i buy them from? as mine are rattling to the sh*t house and needs to replace both sides.

You can buy OEM style links quite cheaply on ebay, (look for R33 GTS-t, GTR, R34 GT-t, GTR, S13, S14, S15) but if you want to upgrade to something more substantial; I can help you out with a damn good price on Whiteline H/D links.

Cheers, Dale.

Sorry mate just picked up some from Daleo and worked a charm would recommend anything whiteline from him

Thanks for the positive feedback; it was great that it was the fix you were hoping for.

Happy to help.

I bought the Whiteline HD ones and they worked, but not without spacing them away from the body on the swaybar side. If the spindles were about 10mm shorter it would be a much better arrangement. I guess they're designed foremost for Whiteline's own bars, presuming the ends of them are thicker.

• 4 months later...

I have the whiteline swaybars ...need the front droplinks to suit. Are these still available?

Also I found out the hard way on Friday that the non genuine jack I have is not suitable for my car. But I have no idea what the real one looks like. Can someone help with that? Picture? part #?