SAU Community

For Sale: R33 Gtr Vspec 500+Hp Immaculate Condition

Hi all,

As hard as it is putting this ad up, the time has come to sell my dream car. Only selling due to leaving my current job & very soon to be moving back to NSW before heading overseas. I need it sold soon, hence the price corresponding with K's & modifications.

$41,500

This is the ultimate street & circuit GTR built with only the best parts available & maintained to the highest standard.

HKS TOMEI NISMO etc no ebay or non-genuine parts have ever been used. The car has had upwards of $85,000 spent on it.

Never driven in the rain!

The car has had another 12months rego put on (valid till 21-5-14) & now a Road worthy Cert ready to go.

The car has modifications plates for: Aftermarket seats, aftermarket breaks, Roll cage (at the end of april this year, you can now NOT get a street car mod plate certified for a cage. But this is already done so its good to go. Its also mod plated & rego'd as a 2 seater.

The car has been freshly tuned only a few weeks ago & made over 500hp at all 4 wheels on a low, safe & very reliable 18psi.

And like it always has, is running like a dream.

All work and tuning is carried out by GT Auto Garage.

As you can see with the road worthy done, rego, mod plates etc this is a hassle free buy.

Serious enquiries only!

NO low ballers, swaps or time wasters

Test drive will only be available after deposit is taken.

Don't let this GTR pass you by! Im happy for inspections as this car in the flesh is second to none!

Mods list consists of the following.

3/1995 SERIES 1 BCNR33 GTR V-SPEC

ENGINE

Extensive porting and machining of the head

Modified exhaust ports (enlarged)

Modified intake and throttle bodies (enlarged).

Hks camshafts

Inlet 272deg with 10.5mm lift

Exhaust 280deg with 10.5mm lift

Hks adjustable cam gears

Hks timing belt

Hks valve springs

Hks retainers

1mm oversized Tomei valves

Tomei head gasket

Tomei head studs

Tomei exhaust manifold gasket (steel)

Tomei enlarged throttlebody gasket (steel)

Head flowed and tested

Rocker covers/front timing cover painted Nissan pulsar metalic blue

R34 GTR n1 emblum on centre cover

Nismo oil pump

N1 water pump

Nismo N1 pistons

Nismo N1 rods with 21mm gudgen pins

Standard Bcnr33 GTR crank (wanted to keep it 2.6l)

Nismo bearings, big ends/mains

Nismo sump baffle

Arc oil catch tank

EXHAUST & TURBOS

Brand new Trust/Greedy T-517z 10cm twin turbo kit.

R34 N1 Gtr match ported exhaust manifolds

R34 N1 Gtr match ported dump pipes

HKS stainless Front pipes

HKS Silent Hi-Power 3.5inch stainless exhaust with no cat. (not so silent exhaust)

INTAKE

2x z32 airflow meters

Tomei z32 airflow meter plug adaptors.(Standard airflow meter plugs still attached so wiring harness hasn't been modified)

Apexi twin air intake pods

Hks hpc coated air intake pipes

Hks silicone hoses

Hks clamps polished

DRIVELINE

R33 GTR series 3,5 speed gearbox (freshly rebuilt)

C's short shifter (rare & you cant buy these anymore) The best GTR quick shift on the market.

Brand new Jim Berry race twin plate clutch (sprung centre)

Factory rear V-spec diff.Fluid has been changed and the electronic diff performes at its optimum

Nismo 1 way front lsd

Standard diff gears remain 4.11.

FUEL

Sard 800cc injectors

Nismo larger intake pump

Nismo fuel pressure regulator

COOLING

Hks R34 GTR 105mm intercooler (brand new costs $1757)

Hks hpc coated polished intercooler pipes with Hks silicone hoses & polished clamps

F-win Japanese 3 core 52mm alloy racing radiator (new $1,700)

F-win Japanese radiator air deflector plate

Nismo thermostat

Samco top & bottom radiator hoses

Hks remote oil filter relocator with extended braided lines.

Hks oil cooler.Oil cooler located on passanger side behind the front indicator (on front bar) Screw out the indicator and bracket when circuit racing as it allows more air flow. Modified the wiring to the indicator so it can detach easily.

Also attached a water squirter on the front of the oil cooler so when on track days just give a quick squirt and temps drop down by as much as 10-12deg.

You pull back the wiper stalk and the cold water or ice you place into the water washer bottle squirts a large mist over the oil cooler.Simple but effective!

Also modified the inner guard (plastic) to allow the hot air from the oil cooler to vent out.

INSTURMENTS/ELECTRONICS/ECU

Nismo 320klm dash

Nismo centre gauges

Defi oil preasure gauge (black face)

Defi oil temp gauge (black face)

Defi water temp gauge (black face)

Defi controll box with peak & memory.

Gauges located where the centre ac vents are on the console for ease of vision and keeps it legal.

Hks evc-s boost controller with 2 memory settings.I have the first setting at 1.1bar & the second setting at 1.3bar (about 18psi)

Hks turbo timer

Apexi power fc with hand controller

Split fire coilpacks

Hks racing spark plugs

Brand new factory nissan injector harness

SUSPENSION/WHEELS/TYRES

Hks hypermax PRO circuit coilovers,height & damper adjustable.I have had these re-valved and softer springs fitted for our roads & tracks as the Jap settings are way to hard.

Cusco adjustable upper controll arms

Cusco adjustable front caster arms

Cusco adjustable rear camber arms

Cusco adjustable rear tow arms

Cusco front strut brace

Cusco rear strut brace

Moonface (japanese) sub frame bushes

Moonface diff mounts

Hks Kansi under body bracing

Nismo circuit link sway bars front & rear

Wheel allignment settings are-3.5deg front camber,7deg front castor,2deg camber on the rear,zero toe on rear.

Wheels were Volk TE37s but is being sold as is with GR6's, 18x10 +15

Tyres are new Toyo Proxes T1R 275x35x18 (can fit 295x35x18 for track days)

BODY

Genuine Top secret carbon time attack bonnet (painted white) ($2800)

Aero catch bonnet pins (folding flush type)

Carbon ganador mirrors ($690)

Nismo clear side indicators

Nismo 400r clear front indicators

Nismo carbon piller garnish

Nismo carbon rear wing end caps

Nismo factory option rear spats

Series 3 GTR front N1 bar with nismo intercooler ducts

Series 3 GTR front lip (35mm lower than series 1-2) costs $1420

Series 3 GTR xennon headlights with optional xennon high beam very rare and cost me $3600 from nissan Japan

Auto select genuine carbon front canards

Eurou aero parts production front under defuser (Japanese)

Custom made brake ducts (alloy with black powdercoating) drops temps down by 15deg

Empier Aero Top secret carbon fibre rear diffuser

Carbon fibre GTR wing blade

BRAKES

R33 GTR Brembos front and rear

Project MU 2 piece slotted rotors (front)

Project mu club racer pads rated to 800deg (front)

Project MU rear slotted rotors

Project MU break shims

ferodo ds 2500 rear brake pads rated to 700deg

Adr approved braided brake lines front and rear

INTERIOR

Standard front & rear door cards (immaculate condition)

Recaro limited edition SR7 front seats

Nardi deep corn suede 360mm steering wheel

Pioneer stereo fitted

Aircondition system still fitted

ITEMS I HAVE REMOVED FOR WEIGHT SAVING

Rear parcel shelf

Rear speakers

Rear wiper & wiper motor

Boot carpet

Rear seats

Some sound deading. (saved around 25kg).

I have these parts in a box if you wish to re fit them.

Only HKS synthetic oils have been used.

The car is in imaculate condition and there are no loose ends with it, everything works like it should!.

I dont want to sell it and had planned to keep it for life but my personal circumstances have changed very quickly and im leaving my job (currently in the Army) and moving back to Newcastle NSW where ill be there for a short time before i venture off overseas.

there is no money owing on this car and all that needs to be done is drive it.

Its never been driven in the rain by or previous owner.

Only driven once in a blue moon and even then, only to keep cob webs out.

Countless hours have been spent modifying it and all the parts were new and only Japanese and genuine parts were used.

If genuinely interested,

Please contact me (dan) on 0423544543

Located in Brisbane

I'm sure I've left a bunch of things out.

But I can assure you, you will not find a better presented R33GTR v-spec in such good condition.

For pics please go to my carsales ad:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/NISSAN-SKYLINE-14829066

If that link doesn't work, just go to carsales , select: Nissan, skyline, Queensland, colour-white, $41,500 .. It's had NIZ033 plates on it.

I'd put pics on here but I just don't know how haha!

Need to sell soon, so please call me if u are interested! I just want it to go to a good home/enthusiast.

Need to sell!!!

I'm giving it away at this price!

Don't buy a car that's gonna cost u 5-10k or even more down the road!

Get this and enjoy all the brand new gear! No money to spend, all u can do is change set ups if u choose!

Surely someone is interested?

Also included the car has just been window tinted (20% tint and with anti-glare) about 2months ago with a life time warranty, 1kg fire extinguisher, standard mirrors & wing blade that will also come with sale, genuine nismo gear knob, D1 Spec wheel nuts, space saver wheel, brand new battery.

There's most likely a lot of other things I've forgotten too.

Someone get on this! You'll only make money on it!

Edited by henson

Gee, what a bargain, this car is awesome value for money, if I was buying a GTR at the moment, this would be a no brainer. My 34 is up for sale in the next few months, will be a very sad day for me, I can tell you.

Good luck with sale mate, don't drop the price anymore, someone will come along who appreciates your car.

If I still had that sort of cash lying around to blow, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Without-a-doubt the best 33 I've ever seen. (And i've owned, and seen many). I usually don't post these "nice car" posts in for sale adds, but this has to be an exception. What a beauty! Best of luck dude, Don't budge too much on your price. It's worth it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words guys! Appreciate it!

And yeah, literally only offering that price on here as I want a passionate enthusiast to have the chance to own this car.. It's flawless!

Just need to have ONE person who is legitimately in the market for a GTR to actually come and inspect it and take a look to see what they are getting first hand, and I know she'll be sold in a heart beat!

Still haven't had one person follow through on coming to see the car.. It's spinning me out lol, if they knew the bargain they were getting gahhhhh

God I wish I didn't have to sell her!