SAU Community

Is This Real, Or A Chop?

If you read it carefully you would have notice it mentions three model updates.

S1 = 2003

S2 = 2004

S3 = 2005

The coupe was one year behind in these updates, so +1 to the years above,

Alternatively:

http://www.jlimports.com.au/nissan-skyline-350gt-v35-coupe

Again, google is your friend of yours. Laziness is not a friend of mine.

Clearly Laziness is......because its wrong according to the two issues over hyper rev I have and Amamaya.

series 1 are 2001-2003MY series 2 is 2004-05MY and series 3 coupe only was 2006MY

they did updates every 18 months - 2 years.

no wonder this group gets the reputation of being called v-tards

Edited by Howaitonaito

Clearly Laziness is......because its wrong according to the two issues over hyper rev I have and Amamaya.

series 1 are 2001-2003MY series 2 is 2004-05MY and series 3 coupe only was 2006MY

they did updates every 18 months - 2 years.

no wonder this group gets the reputation of being called v-tards

Coupe wasn't released until 2003 - retard.

Back to bolting shit panels to average cars for you.

If you read it carefully you would have notice it mentions three model updates.

S1 = 2003

S2 = 2004

S3 = 2005

The coupe was one year behind in these updates, so +1 to the years above,

Alternatively:

Again, google is your friend of yours. Laziness is not a friend of mine.

"the coupe was one year behind these updates, so +1 to the years above", implying that you are talking about the sedan being the only other shape in the V35 series?

"the coupe was one year behind these updates, so +1 to the years above", implying that you are talking about the sedan being the only other shape in the V35 series?

Correct.

so to put it more simply for you.

Sedan:

2001 = released

2003 = update

2004 = update

2005 = update

Now as I said before (and as you have quoted), the coupe was +1 year behind these updates - but obviously not released until 2003. So......

Coupe:

2003 = Coupe released (S1)

2004+1 (2005) = Coupe updates (S2)

2005+1 (2006) = Coupe update (S3)

The specific differences of each model year are detailed in the link I posted here:

What do you want? Another lesson?

How about.....a lesson on the difference between facts and opinions?

Facts are statements that are irrefutably correct and supported by empirical evidence. Example, the things that i wrote above which you said we're incorrect so I directed you to some sound sources of evidence to prove my statement - thus making them facts.

Opinions are subjective statements belonging to the person expressing them, open to discussion or justification should the person choose to do so, but ultimately will have no right or wrong answer.

I'm not going to waste my time proving how putting stagea panels on a skyline sedan looks shithouse, despite you having kindly supplied supporting evidence - ergo, a 'fact' - so i guess we will keep that in the 'opinion' category.

That concludes today's lesson.

Okay then here is my opinion:

-You precious white coupe is nothing special.

-try getting coilovers or lowering it, uour passengers get sea sick.

-Your a deadset waste of space and was clearly dropped at birth.

All bow down to the new leader of the V-tards....you may all kiss his ass!

All this coming from a SAU VIC member.......tsk tsk tsk

Asshole

What do you want? Another lesson?

How about.....a lesson on the difference between facts and opinions?

Facts are statements that are irrefutably correct and supported by empirical evidence. Example, the things that i wrote above which you said we're incorrect so I directed you to some sound sources of evidence to prove my statement - thus making them facts.

Opinions are subjective statements belonging to the person expressing them, open to discussion or justification should the person choose to do so, but ultimately will have no right or wrong answer.

I'm not going to waste my time proving how putting stagea panels on a skyline sedan looks shithouse, despite you having kindly supplied supporting evidence - ergo, a 'fact' - so i guess we will keep that in the 'opinion' category.

That concludes today's lesson.

Ahh yes; because the internet is the last bastion of factual information. :rolleyes:

If you are implying that a car importer (essentially a used car salesman) can be held up as an irrefutable source of facts relating to cars; do I have a deal for you!

My very good friend; I would like to tell you a story about my brother who, as it happens; is a Nigerian Prince! He would like to share his immense wealth, and give you 17 million dollars! :yes:

There are however a couple of small things you will need to do to help him. :whistling:

I could spend 5 minutes on the internet and give you such facts as;

1; You can charge your iPhone in under 30 seconds, simply by putting it in the microwave!

2; All pizza delivery guys end up screwing incredibly hot women, who never seem to have enough cash to afford home delivered pizza.

3; "Liking" things on Facebook CAN CURE CANCER (also helps with poverty).

4; Will's & Kate's baby is a newsworthy event.

EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE! :woot:

Stop it.