SAU Community

Rb25 Fuel Rail Ebay Spec. Which Fpr To Mount To Fuel Rail?

Need to get a top feed fuel for my rb25. Are the cheap ebay fuel rails any good or are they just rubbish? Pretty much need a rail and injectors that will clear my plazmaman plenum. Also which fuel pressure reg will I be best off using. I'd like to use something that can be mounted directly to the end rail if possible.

Injectors will need to support e85, running a gtx3076 turbo so will id1000's be best off or id2000's be to over kill? Or is there another top feed injector that's just as good as id's?

Thanks guys.

On eBay there was one that I seen, it was black , can't remember the name.

It had threaded ends for twin feed and return was in the middle on the bottom not the top. Top return hits all standard manifolds (were the middle bolt is for the pleanm would hit the return if it was on the top)

It also came in kits with Id injectors (1000 / 2000) and turbo smart fuel reg

They also sold it on its own ,injector size was 11mm and 14mm

I'll get a picture for you so you know witch one to look for

• 2 weeks later...

Need to get a top feed fuel for my rb25. Are the cheap ebay fuel rails any good or are they just rubbish? Pretty much need a rail and injectors that will clear my plazmaman plenum. Also which fuel pressure reg will I be best off using. I'd like to use something that can be mounted directly to the end rail if possible.

Injectors will need to support e85, running a gtx3076 turbo so will id1000's be best off or id2000's be to over kill? Or is there another top feed injector that's just as good as id's?

Thanks guys.

Get a plazmaman rail to match the plenum?

As for injectors, 1000's will get you to the turbo limit no problem so they will be fine! 2000's will also work!

I have a brand new black anodised proflow one here you could have cheap...

Ooh or do this!

was just seeing if there was a cheaper alternative than the plazmaman rail that would still work perfectly well, i noticed in another thread some one had said these work. does any one know forsure??

http://goodiesdirect.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&path=81_88_90&product_id=405

i guess the only issue there is that there 11mm fuel rails so if i go and buy a set of id1000's with 11mm tops, if it doesnt end up fitting with this fuel rail and i have to go and buy a plazmaman fuel rail which is 14mm i dont think id be able to run the top hat adaptors on the injectors to convert to 14mm because of clearance issues