SAU Community

Sydney Stagea Meet/cruise In Aug/sept

WAGON_BOY

What a great day!

Had a nice trip back down, a Hwy Patrol decided that he liked the look of the group and followed us for 2/3 of the trip!

So, I saw lots of cameras and goPros round, let's see the pics!

hey guys thanks to craig n theo for organising......mad day out.....was great meet and great aswell....hope to do it again soon......

awaiting for the wrap up thread for photos and videos saw heaps of go pros out and cameras..... :whistling:

• Like 1

Just like to say thanks to Craig n Theo for organising the cruise! Was a great day, don't think anyone screwed around?

Hope to see lots of footage!!! Espesh Craig's environmentally friendly black smog puffs xD.

Was great meeting everyone and seeing all them stageas and one pretend stagea :D.

It has feeling you know. Was good meeting you all. It was the cherry on top of a great weekend. Bring on boost!

Awesome day, great bunch of people!

Great driving behaviour from all involved; you've done us all proud.

Thanks to Theo for organising the cruise, and thanks also to Craig for getting Trackside sorted; awesome food and service!

Looking forward to the next one!

• Like 1

my photo's can be found here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.526314830782040.1073741829.192043784209148&type=3 feel free to tag anyone I haven't, thanks for all coming was a great day hope to do another one early next year!!!

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. :O