SAU Community

93 R32 Gtr Street Monster!

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the drags last wednesday night for the skyline night for the yolos last minute just made the last entry,
I knew I wasn't going to get a good time down but just wanted to get the car on the strip again hadn't driven it for a few weeks. Rear tyres were bald as from RW still, and didnt have any gear with me to let the tyres down etc.

Ended up running an 11.0 @ 135mph, Just couldn't get traction off the pad , i was slightly impressed as everything is still setup for track rather than the strip so I didnt even think i would run a low 11. But now ive got Got some new tyres now so hopefully if an opportunity arises I can get down for another crack with some more attempts

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Went to the drags last wednesday night for the skyline night for the yolos last minute just made the last entry,

I knew I wasn't going to get a good time down but just wanted to get the car on the strip again hadn't driven it for a few weeks. Rear tyres were bald as from RW still, and didnt have any gear with me to let the tyres down etc.

Ended up running an 11.0 @ 135mph, Just couldn't get traction off the pad , i was slightly impressed as everything is still setup for track rather than the strip so I didnt even think i would run a low 11. But now ive got Got some new tyres now so hopefully if an opportunity arises I can get down for another crack with some more attempts

Any updates?