SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Hardly see any events? Really?

There's been more on in the last 6 months than the year prior.

Who cares about the last 6 months I want to know about the next 6 months events and all I can see is 2 half assed events. Where are the next happy laps, where are the cruises?? Rather than whore it up every minute t5iv why don't you plan and add all the events for the next 6 months now?

there's family here. And Nick is right you just need to come on here more frequently and we will be happy to share and have you in board.

Hell yeah, dude ants zac mike Martin tony Zeke bek phil clint bodo Collin Chantelle Tyler Greg Dave everyone... It's a big family bro :)

Who cares about the last 6 months I want to know about the next 6 months events and all I can see is 2 half assed events. Where are the next happy laps, where are the cruises?? Rather than whore it up every minute t5iv why don't you plan and add all the events for the next 6 months now?

If you bothered to come to the AGM you'd know we have copious amounts of events planned including two drag days, motorkahanas and multiple happy laps.... The next year will be the most involved we 've seen for many years :)

It's going to be a good year, and hopefully you Can make it out to all the events.

there's family here. And Nick is right you just need to come on here more frequently and we will be happy to share and have you in board.

Sorry don't have the time to be a whore but I do check out the events to see what I can budget and book in but when nothing is listed in advance it's hard to do that..

Because the decision isn't solely up to me.

At the AGM, which you didn't attend, we outlined the events that will be organised for the next 12 months and clearly stated that the exec will be catching up over the next month to organise the dates for these events. The fact that qr hasn't yet released their finalised calendar for the next year makes this difficult bit not unattainable. We don't hold secrets and we ensure that we provide as much as possible.

At the end of the day, I'm here to serve our members and those that value the club. If you can do it any better, feel free to run for a role in the exec instead of avoiding it altogether.

If you bothered to come to the AGM you'd know we have copious amounts of events planned including two drag days, motorkahanas and multiple happy laps.... The next year will be the most involved we 've seen for many years :)

It's going to be a good year, and hopefully you Can make it out to all the events.

I hope SAU QLD has the member base to back those events. I know of another club that grew exceptionally quickly one year. They ended up with multiple problems not being able to fill events as members had TOO MUCH to choose from.

Wish I was in QLD... Sounds like lots of events going on in your neck of the woods that are motorsport related!

Come on I'm talking about the next 6 months not only next year. where are September, October, November and December's events obviously you have them book as that's this year's timetable? Or you going to make up some other excuse that yoy have to talk to people yo triple confirm dates.

I hope SAU QLD has the member base to back those events. I know of another club that grew exceptionally quickly one year. They ended up with multiple problems not being able to fill events as members had TOO MUCH to choose from.

Wish I was in QLD... Sounds like lots of events going on in your neck of the woods that are motorsport related!

All I'm asking is for the events to be published they don't need to have 100 events a year but the events they do . want to have been to be advertised in advanced. When is the next happy laps? Can anyone tell me that?

oh, hai guys.

Have been talking to toni.

just wanted to say how frustrated I am with what has occurred in the nsw section.

I have been trying to get answers, vut seem to get the run around with no direct answers.

Unfortunately, I am powerless, and feel near defeated due to this.

Hopefully I wont be banned, but, as seen, I could go at any time.

Hopefully this all gets sorted over the coming days.

I dont see it moving as quickly as the actions took place however.

as stated previously, better to just stay away from nsw section.

sorry guys.

Mine did a tank in 125ks at the track, but if that is street driving then yes that fuel economy sucks greatly

Have been watching that one for a while, hence the link and crank trigger set up!

worst i ever managed in the skyline was 75L/100km

because race track.

It's for the members. Where do you think the funds would come from then to pay for this service? Being hosted here, we have the privilege of not having to pay a cent.

the advertising banners and pranks pocket.

no members pay for the site unless they donate, and thats not mandatory.

also the admin you are talking about, one of the founding members of the forums, he is also a fine bloke.