SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

i am hoping some p-plater will like my s2 silhouette and pay me loads of money so i can buy a sh1tter to allow me more budget for stopping

So if you sell it, does all if the money go towards your budget this giving you more spending cash?

Morning all. Home now. Soooo wrecked. :P

That's just plain evil! I wish I could call 1:20pm morning!

Oh that does sound bad, I had my wisdom teeth out (and had two extra for a total of 6 :0 ) but my surgeon was awesome, i was alright in 4 days, had them out on Monday and played rugby on the Sunday with no issues. I was pretty weird recovering from anesthetic too. I woke up, unplugged my heart monitor and pulled out my iv and took my self for a bit of a walk, I was half way down the hall to the elevators before they worked out where I went!

Yeah it was shitehouse! All four of mine were attached to my jawbone, my jaw was dislocated both times they were taking them out... It's crazy the way some people react to the drugs apparently most girls cry, glad I wasn't one of them although last time I was knocked out I woke up and lost my shit and got agro until I realised where I was haha

i am hoping some p-plater will like my s2 silhouette and pay me loads of money so i can buy a sh1tter to allow me more budget for stopping

just buy a GTR again Benno

technically, yes.

this thing needs some work on the brakes and whilst the engine is fantastic, the purchase price of $1300 doesn't leave me a whole lot to spend on brakes and suspension upgrades. I DO NOT want brake fade at the track. Been there, done that, don't like it.

That's just plain evil! I wish I could call 1:20pm morning!

Yeah it was shitehouse! All four of mine were attached to my jawbone, my jaw was dislocated both times they were taking them out... It's crazy the way some people react to the drugs apparently most girls cry, glad I wasn't one of them although last time I was knocked out I woke up and lost my shit and got agro until I realised where I was haha

Didn't sleep till 5am because we were at the wedding. :)

just buy a GTR again Benno

GTR's are the DEVIL!!!!!! glad i owned mine, i ticked a box from my bucket list. I would never own one again. too heavy, too much understeer, too much money. i can go quicker in a crappy old s13 then a gtr with a bucket load spent on it.

GTR's are the DEVIL!!!!!! glad i owned mine, i ticked a box from my bucket list. I would never own one again. too heavy, too much understeer, too much money. i can go quicker in a crappy old s13 then a gtr with a bucket load spent on it.

I know I know. I will ask you a question when I see next regarding the GTR.