SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Just saw a post on j spec, is the silver $lut finally going E85 mike?

Easy kilowatts, a manual legnum got 202kw atw with basically stock + bigger injectors and a walbro 255 tuned on e85 on the weekend. Damn manuals...

Morning all!!!

Martin's Birthday... But I don't know how likely he is to read this today to know I pointed that out since him and Greg are still venturing home form Skyline Nationals :P Which was awesome by the way...

Back at work, but Yay Friday! It's been a long half a day so far!!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• One of my questions about this was how/if the R34 GTR strut is different to the R34 GTT (I mean it could easily be). In my car, the 18x9+30 feels like it is 0.0001mm from the strut with a 265 on it. Given a 10.5 +15 is closer to the strut than an 18x9+30, it would certainly foul... surely I am encouraged that a 19x11+25 would need a spacer to clear the R34 GTR suspension arms at least!
    • I was super whining about this for years by upgrading the front BBK, leaving the stock rear brakes, and not updating the BMC. The moment I did that I felt the front actually get the pressure it actually wanted, and it you know... worked
    • We're is the best place to buy the top panel on the sturt tower.My er34 is  starting to show a small sign of rust.
    • They replace springs for sure. The remade in USA throttle springs feel much stiffer than the originals. 
    • Lol, yeh...the things we tell ourselves. I slap my motors together myself and havent lost one yet. ECU setup is worth 6 times any motor i have built....lol so....yeh its masturbatory    Help me Steve, got an Emtron KV8 and thinking P14 Black Box with C127 or AEM ED7/ CD7.  Ive got my old Aim MXL and Race Technology DASH2 so no rush for dashes; next step is PDM with PWM as i still street drive the old girl and fuel does warm up with 550l/min cranking through the lines just potting around along with thermo fans   Lol justvspent 14hrs doing my wiring diagrams in CAD to help work out wtf im doing