SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Well the zed is nearly completely back together. Exhaust back on and everything connected. Runs on 6 and can move under it's own power.

Had to relocate the windscreen washer to the boot for airflow through drivers side side mount intercooler. Didn't have enough vac hose at home to run the plumbing but I did run all the electrics for it.

All that is left now is obviously the plumbing for the washer bottle, all the undertrays, and the intercooler ducting which is a royal PITA. Going to leave that until the tech day on sat.

Oh and I need a new wideband sensor. the one I installed is stuffed, reading 3points leaner than the other. Not 3/10th, 3 wholes.

So I was forced to replace my muffler today due to a severe rattle, my car now actually has an exhaust sound.

Picked this up second hand for $100 fully installed inc welding. It's a name brand muffler, but let's just call it a 'legnaflow'...

post-78416-0-82137200-1416221449_thumb.jpeg

post-78416-0-75408100-1416221733_thumb.jpeg

Well the zed is nearly completely back together. Exhaust back on and everything connected. Runs on 6 and can move under it's own power.

Had to relocate the windscreen washer to the boot for airflow through drivers side side mount intercooler. Didn't have enough vac hose at home to run the plumbing but I did run all the electrics for it.

All that is left now is obviously the plumbing for the washer bottle, all the undertrays, and the intercooler ducting which is a royal PITA. Going to leave that until the tech day on sat.

Oh and I need a new wideband sensor. the one I installed is stuffed, reading 3points leaner than the other. Not 3/10th, 3 wholes.

Awesome sauce! A step closer to skids... er... I mean Milton Maccas runs....

So I was forced to replace my muffler today due to a severe rattle, my car now actually has an exhaust sound.

Picked this up second hand for $100 fully installed inc welding. It's a name brand muffler, but let's just call it a 'legnaflow'...

attachicon.giftmp_received_m_mid_1416213453867_e42d179cf03abbbf28_0-1354324960.jpeg

attachicon.giftmp_received_m_mid_1416210861316_23d34eef3f7c5a3a01_0-2088707529.jpeg

Sweet Baby Jesus. Looks the business.

Also, Blog update mother bitches!

http://tx5turbo.blogspot.com.au

Morning everyone!

Just a quick pop in to say hi and to let everyone know that the club emails should be working later today.

Unfortunately cmshosting and puntoitalia just flipped the switch and deleted our hosting from their servers without notification or warning.

The hosting has now been moved to a new web host and a blog/news portal with information on what events are coming up etc as well as links into these forums will be setup.

At present, any communication should be directed to [email protected]

All of the @sauqld.com email addresses should be functional later today.

Chat soon. Bout time I turn up to an event and catch up with everyone.

Cheers,

Ben.

I dislike pickles... But ham and cheese are tasty...

I followed lunch up with some popping candy and the accounts girl laughed at me :)

Now I REALLLLLY want milk but I don't have any of my milk at work :(