SAU Community

LaTrobe University Wiper Wars

funkymonkey

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLYLNE is one of my mates Huzz, he's on this forum,cept he hardly posts, I got him yesterday thinkin he was Rigga, then I saw the decals on the side, but I cbf puttin the wipers down by then.

There's a white R33 with the numberplates CHETZ or CHETS... i was tempted to invite him into it too.

haha, so it was you...i cant be ***d lookin for ur cars to go liftin up ya wipers...but if i ever pass by, i jus might get tempted to...lol

yea CHETS...hez a good bloke...gave me his parkin spot today...pukn jam packd car park 8 is on thursdays..

ppl must be thinkin, why is it onli skylines hav da wipers up...must think it some kinda racing team... :wassup: ...to hav ur wipers up afta ur cars' parked...loll

and i had my r33 2 yearz bk..and my pearl blue is different to da otha dark blue's...as we saw the difference at the last meet up at mill park lakez... :flamed:

id lyk to meet all da pplz dat drive skyline at ltu some time....should hav our own lil meet up on some day... so many white, blue, black, maroon, skylines in carpark 8. dunno how many in the others...seen a couple in 2A once...goin to drop a frend.

Nice one guys!! This war has gotta be the most interesting thing going on at LaTrobe at the moment. Now I know to keep my eyes peeled for your cars so I can have a laugh at your wipers... definately gonna make finding a carpark more fun.

some punk ass got me today... farken

think i set a new carpark 8 quarter mile record today lol I dragged a guy in a VN or something in the next row to get to a carpark spot that cleared up.... luckily for me it was in my row :( unlucky for him :D

Nice one guys!!  This war has gotta be the most interesting thing going on at LaTrobe at the moment.  Now I know to keep my eyes peeled for your cars so I can have a laugh at your wipers... definately gonna make finding a carpark more fun.

Does that mean you're in? Where and what is your car?

Someone beat me to this one today :)

I've got a gunmetal grey 33 gts-t. Personalisedplates. Im usually down in carpark 2 or 3. As much as I'd love to join in I woke up on Wed & decided to change my life so I deferred uni and booked a trip to Europe. I'm outta here in 3 weeks!!!!

Poor car's gonna miss me for 2 whole months. I want a tally on this war when i get back though!!