SAU Community

Happy Laps - Queensland Raceway 27-10-13

Cadmoon

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant make this now due to work :angry: but will get round to the membership soon now i know.

cant argue with work. but sad you cant make it.

You should join up mate, will be good to have you as a QLD Club member ;)

i was going to do a full service but a family thing came up.

my names still not covered by a "PAID" worries

Hopefully that's just because Boz hasn't had a chance to check it. If you transfered before it wednesday or before that it shouldve come through by now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'm in the market for 370GT.  I live in Canberra and not much available so I'm looking interstate.  Can anyone recommend an inspection service with expert knowledge of Skylines? Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide (Elizabeth area)
    • A million years later, searching for something else I posted, I was reminded of this thread. I eventually bought a new gauge. Put it in using the same probe (which has been installed the whole time stopping the exhaust gas from coming out the hole) and.... normal service has been resumed. The old gauge was definitely broken. /semi-pointless closure.
    • They're available from Nissan! I was able to buy a GTR (R33) one.. relatively* recently. Perhaps this stopped now but I bought mine ... relatively recently. I believe the 300ZX one has a different knee-point which is more rear biased, which I think the HFM one echos.
    • Hey Team, A bit to unload here. Hello from New Zealand I have a 2009 Nissan Skyline 370GT ( Type SP ) Auto 7 Speed, that I've had since 2022 and have loved the car since. Its painted in its factory QAB ( White Pearl ) with the Impul front lip and rare boot lid/spoiler with woodgrain interior. Mods since I've bought it and installed: Stillen Gen 3 Long Tube Intakes Motordyne Shockwave Catback Exhaust JDM Skyline Taillights Fake carbon spoiler and front grill ( Will be taking off.... its cringe ) VR30DETT Transmission from the Q50/Q60 to hold up to 550 Foot pounds of Torque ( 753 nm ) reliable  Currently I plan to turbo the car and have all the parts needed ( Photo Included ), I have my tuning day set on August 8th and choosing EcuTek as my tuning platform. Two of my work colleagues has their 370Z ( Manuel ) and 370GT coupe ( Type SP - Manuel ) also turbo'd and they have inspired me to get it done I have prepped quite a wee bit for this, as I had done the VR30 transmission swap over to this car so that I can achieve my HP goals without torque being an issue. I've taken quite a cautions route, as im always thinking about the safety as well as performance with my build, I'd rather do it properly and not cut corners etc etc. Any who, I've recently picked up the AutoStrada cruise control kit with all the included cables/wires/instructions. I've been hella researching around and can't find much on the integration that it has with the ECU and/or system. the only reason why im asking is, because I'm getting EcuTek and one of them RaceRom features allows the ability to switch maps via the cruise control function, which I am currently in the grey area if this would add-on via the Canbus will allow me to switch maps or have the option to use Cruise Control to begin with ( showing up on the instrument cluster to advise Cruise Control being set etc etc )  Because of my model being Type SP, Cruise Control on these models was never an option from factory unfortunately.  Anyone here that is able to shed some light on if the Cruise Control via AutoStrada gives OEM ability over the cruise control. Would love and appreciate any response and/or assistance with this, also happy to answer any question about my build and ill try pitch in where I can. Warm Regards,  
    • I thought the only (new) BM57 that was readily available was the one that was a BM57 but with the wrong bias. HFM or someone's?