SAU Community

Happy Laps - Queensland Raceway 27-10-13

Cadmoon

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i meant supras :P

Not sure, but their driving skills are questionable so keep an extra eye out for them.

Saw one almost turn down on mike going into the first set of S's and she was like "oh whoops *swerves the other way and I nearly run into her*"

Not sure, but their driving skills are questionable so keep an extra eye out for them.

Saw one almost turn down on mike going into the first set of S's and she was like "oh whoops *swerves the other way and I nearly run into her*"

I also had the same girl cut me off and hit the brakes at the end of the front straight.

I don't think we have any supras confirmed right now.

I also had the same girl cut me off and hit the brakes at the end of the front straight.

I don't think we have any supras confirmed right now.

well kinda bad that no supras confirmed but kinda good if they cannot drive sensibly on track

is this going to be breakfast and laps or just laps?,funny that no supras are confirmed,they were out in force at the last happy laps,always fun to drive around them,just wont be the same,haha.someones got to love them i guess.

is this going to be breakfast and laps or just laps?,funny that no supras are confirmed,they were out in force at the last happy laps,always fun to drive around them,just wont be the same,haha.someones got to love them i guess.

Last one was their event I believe.

Breakfast and laps, the supra guys decided they didn't want to be a part of this happy laps so I doubt we'll see any of them.