SAU Community

Deca Volunteers ( Officials )

RCHOO

The next round of DECA is coming up and we need people to help on the day

We are after a group of around 10 people to be Officials .

The roles will be for timers / starters and marshals.

Most important are the morning events and we only need 4 officials in the afternoon.

We would need all volunteers at the DECA complex by 8am and ready for a officials briefing at 8.45

If you are not entered and are just coming up for a look we really need your help

Lunch and drinks will be provided on the day and if you head out with us on Saturday night drinks seem to just get put in your hand through out the night as a thanks .

So if you can help or know someone who can let me know.

Cheers WayneO

Morning

Skidpan

Starter

Timer

Marshal

Mini Wang

Starter.....Clive

Timer

Marshal

Long Wang

Starter

Timer

Marshal

Marshal

Marshal

Afternoon

Skidpan

Starter

Timer

Timer

Marshal

Marshal

Hi ,

I’m heading up to Shepparton to be a spectator for the DECA Meet but, i wish to volunteer for your marshal duties, i have some experience in marshalling .

If there is any rooms left at Shepparton i wish to book one.

Hi ,

I’m heading up to Shepparton to be a spectator for the DECA Meet but, i wish to volunteer for your marshal duties, i have some experience in marshalling .

If there is any rooms left at Shepparton i wish to book one.

Cheers Jason.

I was hopeing to get to meeting to have a chat but didn't happen.

I look forward to see you up in shepp.

Post up in the accommodation tread. Bec will try and hook you up a room.

Hey mate, no experience is necessary, they'll be given all the training they need on the day. Girlfriends / Boyfriends / Friends / Partners... all welcome :D

Remind them to bring a hat and sunscreen because the weather is looking wonderful.

Odium, hitting limiter on lower dandenong road with me too early in the mornings ;) I drive the white 180sx

Ha! Oh Hai...

I've got one mate good to volunteer but worried he'll stuff up some how. He's happy to do it though. His name is Marcus

Literally not possible... He could be positioned as a spotter if needed, its a safe place close to the action and all he really needs to do it yell out over the walkie talkie if something goes wrong. Tell him not to stress :D