SAU Community

Os Giken 5 Speed Vs Ppg Straight Cut/helical Cut Dog Gears Vs Sequentials

Piggaz

Depends on what else is in your car, (or out of it) but usually a small whine can be heard with the helical, but you can still talk with normal voice levels to each other.

Mine is full trim, with three fuel pumps and can just be heard with the radio off. Fuel pumps draw more "whats that noise?" from passengers than the box.

If you wont fly down, i might have to drive up!

Tom,

If we can get a good idea from Sime's car then it might be a waste of time flying down there to see the same box?

My mind is made up, it's just the other the sphincter of the universes now.

Got one?

Not yet ..will probably be on the cards soon enough though.I can't see the stock box liking similar power levels to your car and surviving long :laugh:

My brother has a PPG dog box in his car ..makes a normal synchro box seem sooo bloody slow.

Edited by ezy_09s

sorry mate..not following ?

Are you organising a group buy or something.

wouldn't say a "group buy" as such, but there will be a few of us from Sydney buying a product from PPG in the next few months. I'm going helical dog, Joey is undecided.

I'll give you a call and chat to you about it?

wouldn't say a "group buy" as such, but there will be a few of us from Sydney buying a product from PPG in the next few months. I'm going helical dog, Joey is undecided.

I'll give you a call and chat to you about it?

I'm going to have to hold off a while longer on the box .. Still need to spend cash elsewhere first unfortunately .

yeah no need to see the same thing twice!

get them all on the same set as you paul and everyone will be big winners!

I'm doing my best, Tommy Turtle! Joey is definitely undecided. It all depends on Sime1's car!

Paul I spoke too tom he said he no someone called Paul that was going to fly down to ppg to test his car out. I gather that's you? give me like a week or so and I'll come pick you up in my car see for your self

Yeah mate. That's me.

That would be fantastic. Can't wait to see this bad boy!